Can I get The New 429 Channel

BillH

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
I live in Alabama and have the top 120 channel package. I have a 721 and superdish for locals.

Will I be able to get the 429 Comcast Sports Chicago channel?

Thanks.

You can get it as part of the Sports Pack, if you want to subscribe to that. The Cubs and White Sox games (and most other pro sports) will be blacked out, but you would be able to watch that MISL game Saturday. :)

They don't block out the college football games within the Multi-Sports pack? If that is true, then I assume that holds for all other college sports as well....

The only college football games that are blacked out are the ones in the ESPN GameDay package. Same with college basketball. All other college sports are in the clear.

Some ACC basketball games are blacked out. Don't have the specifics and I don't know if they are in the ESPN GameDay package.

mwgiii said:
The only college football games that are blacked out are the ones in the ESPN GameDay package. Same with college basketball. All other college sports are in the clear.

With all of the sports mentioned blacked out, is this package still worth it?? I am currently thinking of getting it.

It is great for college football and basketball (except for the games that are in the Game Plan & Full Court packages).

It has a lot of "coach's shows" as well as other college sports.

If you are wanting pro sports then it is not worth it.

I have enjoyed having the Multi Sports pack - even with the blackouts. The college stuff is enough for me, as well as local region sports coverage of my favorite teams. My area is "shared" by two MLB teams, each on a different regional sports network. The local cable company only carries one of the regional sports networks, of course, but with the Multi Sports Pack I can watch both teams without blackouts.

i'm in csr hell!!

2 Tivos with Dish 322?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)