can I get white springs tv galaxy27 with a dss lnb

Status
Please reply by conversation.
you may have to convert the frequency...depending on the reciever do this

set the LNB LO frequency to 10750
put in the frequency of 12636 V 2920 in the receiver. This is the frequency of a stacked horizontal transponder.

then aim the dish

you may have to convert the frequency...depending on the reciever do this

set the LNB LO frequency to 10750
put in the frequency of 12636 V 2920 in the receiver. This is the frequency of a stacked horizontal transponder.

then aim the dish
ok I changed the frequency in the manual scan I had to add the tp and now Iam getting no signal,and Iam useing a coolsat 6000 my symbol is 2.920 and its on polaization v and in dish settings my lnb frequency is 10.750,but if use 11964 H ,I get a good green signal and I get a bad red signal on 12636 V,so what Iam I doing wrong

are you sure you're on 129W?

otherwise just do a blind scan and see what happens
Iam not sure but I have it pointed that way and I have the setting almost like they suppost to be ,but even if Iam hitting anouther satellite the tp 11964 tp coverted to 12636 shouldn't it still be getting a green signal like 11964 is,

hay its working on tp 11964 and the 12636 is not ,but I dont care its working on 11964,thank you,now I have more of these lnbs can I use them for ku linear satellites,I cant beleive that I bought two ku liear lnb and the whole time I had a bunch of these lnbs,I didnt know they would work,tomorror Iam going to set setup amc 4,I going to probably need your help again ,will them lnbs work, and thats again

Last edited:
Iam not sure but I have it pointed that way and I have the setting almost like they suppost to be ,but even if Iam hitting anouther satellite the tp 11964 tp coverted to 12636 shouldn't it still be getting a green signal like 11964 is,

hay its working on tp 11964 and the 12636 is not ,but I dont care its working on 11964,thank you,now I have more of these lnbs can I use them for ku linear satellites,I cant beleive that I bought two ku liear lnb and the whole time I had a bunch of these lnbs,I didnt know they would work,tomorror Iam going to set setup amc 4,I going to probably need your help again ,will them lnbs work, and thats again

Looks like your skewing is off by around 90 degrees if you truly have a stacked LNB. H transponders are shifted to a different frequency on the IF band when using an FSS LNB. I would imagine the V transponders are being IF frequency shifted instead, in your situation. Thus, expect to be confused again when locating V transponders on another satellite. With AMC4, the popular
FTA feeds are on H transponders. If your using an FSS LNB in the same configuration, I'd expect you'll find the H transponder frequencies unshifted, but the V transponders will be. Best to correct for required skew with standard mounting alignment of the LNB. I hope I've understood your situation correctly, as this is somewhat confusing. Some pictures would be nice. BTW, the FSS LNB's that you have, what type of dish/system were they for?

[Iceberg: PM incoming. -sidha]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts