Can I use H10 to caputer Cable channels in HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

netgardner

Original poster
Jul 13, 2009
indiana
I have a h10, do not have satellite service, have comcast digital cable and a projector (with component and dvi-d inputs). I'd like to use the h10 as an ATSC tuner for the projectof, inputing my cable through the OTA input. My TV's that don't have a digital cable box take the regular cable and get all of the "unencrypted" channels - including digital channels - just fine, I'm assuming because they have QAM tuners.

Will the h10 serve as an ATSC tuner for my projector? Thanks in advance!

I have a h10, do not have satellite service, have comcast digital cable and a projector (with component and dvi-d inputs). I'd like to use the h10 as an ATSC tuner for the projectof, inputing my cable through the OTA input. My TV's that don't have a digital cable box take the regular cable and get all of the "unencrypted" channels - including digital channels - just fine, I'm assuming because they have QAM tuners.

Will the h10 serve as an ATSC tuner for my projector? Thanks in advance!

The H10 has an ota atsc tuner, it will not get the QAM channels in hd from your cable company.

You may want to be asking this in the Direct TV section. Not too many Dish Network user will be familiar with Direct equipment.
Did this thread get moved? Because this a DirecTV forum.

netgardner: What raoul5788 said is true. You'll need an antenna to use the H10.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Surgenders do they have any downfalls with Directv HD

Directv R15 download

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)