Captain America

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
The wife and I got to check it out this weekend, and I enjoyed it. It was clean enough that you could take your family to it, and had enough action to keep it interesting.

Sadly, I completely forgot about the after credit goodness that comes with Marvel movies and missed the Avengers teaser:mad:, ive heard it looked good though.

I went to an advance screening Thursday. At least on that occasion there was no teaser for the next film.

Perhaps not, I know several that saw it and said to wait until the credits were done. Ive heard it described, but didnt get to see it.

It was after all the credits. I wouldn't worry about missing it, unlike previous marvel movies, it wasn't a bonus scene... It was a teaser trailer. I imagine it will eventually hit the web as part of the advertising blitz for the Avengers movie.

I was honestly annoyed that it was a trailer rather than a scene because of this.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I guess that is what I get for going to a free advance screening. I did get two free tickets. soda, popcorn, and water bottles. So I guess it was not a bad trade. I am still mad though that I sat through those credits for nothing.

I think we have established that. It was not played at my advance screening but was once the film opened.

Search YouTube and you can find the scene, although it gets pulled down pretty quickly.

I'm wondering if we will get an appearance of the Winter Soldier in The Avengers, as it seems that was setup with a certain death scene in Captain America.

Took my dad and stepmom to see it this afternoon, to get him out of the house since he is recovering from open heart surgery. We really enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Not sure about the Winter Soldier in the next film but Chris Evans was signed for a whopping nine films. I am sure some of that is minor parts in films featuring other heroes but there is plenty of time to get to it in other films.

You never know where they are going to show up, now that Marvel is interweaving the characters throughout the various movies. Sebastian Stan was signed for 6 movies, so I am betting Bucky or the Soldier makes an appearance somewhere down the line. I think Samuel Jackson has 4 or 5 more movies in his contract to play Nick Fury. Hopefully they find a way to get Hayley Atwell in the future movies too.

I would almost guarantee we will see Hayley Atwell at some point. In the main Marvel Universe her character hasa niece that is part of S.H.I.E.L.D. For the movies it might require a granddaughter at least. But that pairingf worked and they will likely build on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)