Castle

I did enjoy the finale. Was pretty funny.
But the series has run its course.
Depending on what they do next season, I'll probably watch.
But it will get lower priority for my time.
Thought when Kate went to work for the FBI, that might reboot the show, but nothing came of it, and they've burned that bridge.

The season ender for last year's seaon was the FBI diversion,but it couldn't last because she and Castle wouldn't be able to work together like at the NYPD. The show works because of the chemistry and interaction between Kate and Castle in the first place. So far the engagement & frequent sexual adventures together hasn't hurt the show like it did other tv shows like Moonlighting with Cybil Shepard and Bruce Willis. Their first time together in the sack ruined the show and it was cancelled that year.

Any scoop on Castle’s Esplainie?
In a word from series creator Andrew W. Marlowe, “Yeah” – but I truly believe him, based on some body language I picked up on as he said. It. “We do have a couple of things that we’re working on, in that relationship,” he added. (To which I suggested: They should quickly make use of the wedding venue! He laughed: “If only we could go back there and afford the location fee!”)
http://tvline.com/2014/07/28/ncis-season-12-ducky-origin-story-spoilers/

Question: We know that the season opener of Castle starts right where we left off in the finale, but is there a time jump after those first initial scenes?
Ausiello: Yes, the Sept. 29 premiere features a time jump — and a rather significant one at that — but my lips are zipped about exactly when in the episode the clocks spring forward.

Question: I am dying to know the Castle Season 7 premiere title!
Ausiello: The opener, which (per ABC) “promises to put Beckett through the toughest case of her career,” is titled… fittingly… “Driven.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-once-greys-sons-anarchy-hawaii-223134189.html

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]Castle[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2009-03-08[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Andrew W. Marlowe[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Nathan Fillion[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stana Katic[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tamala Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Susan Sullivan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Seamus Dever[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Huertas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Molly C. Quinn[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Created by Andrew W. Marlowe, it primarily traces the lives of Richard Castle, a best-selling mystery novelist, and NYPD Detective Kate Beckett as they solve various unusual crimes in New York City. Detective Beckett is initially infuriated at the thought of working with a writer and goes to great lengths to keep him out of her way. However, the two soon start developing feelings for each other. The show focuses on the romantic tension between the two lead characters, and also on the unsolved homicide of Beckett's mother.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
zBPHFtJ1Vl0yhQEgTdxIswcGzzV.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

I really miss badass Beckett on Castle — might she show up again soon?
Oh yes. I’m hearing you’ll want to keep an eye out for Episode 17, “In the Belly of the Beast,” to be directed by Rob Bowman.

Any scoop on Castle? Will we see another two-part episode?
I can officially confirm that, as show boss Andrew Marlowe anticipated earlier this season, the ABC drama is breaking with tradition and there will be no two-parter this February or spring. (Marlowe was always of the mind that the season-opening, high-stakes D.C. arc served that purpose.)
http://tvline.com/2014/01/23/castle-badass-beckett-spoilers-no-two-parter/

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Castle[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
pYIgawVPTIrujONyZ3HhEfxBuL6.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Driven[/EPISODENAME]
Season:
[SEASON]7[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]1[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-29[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Kate Beckett is faced with the toughest case of her career after finding Castle's car engulfed in flames.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Same here, I also didn´t like that Beckett wouldn´t consider the possibility that all that stuff in the the tent was planted, a good detective would at least consider the possibility that Castle wasn´t there, but his stuff and DNA could have been planted there without him ever being in that place.

Next Episode: Season 07, Episode 03

Sunday, October 12, 2014

"Clear & Present Danger":
The investigation into the death of a pool shark reveals that the killer may have had paranormal powers; Castle and Beckett try to get back to normal.

S~

Next Episode: S07, E05

Monday, October 27, 2014

"Meme is Murder":
Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of an Internet celebrity; when pictures of the crime scene show up on a photo sharing website, the investigators worry the killer may strike again.

S~

Next Episode: S07, E06

Monday, November 10, 2014

"The Time of Our Lives":
An investigation forces Castle into what seems like an alternate world where he and Beckett never met; Castle and Beckett take a trip to the altar.

S~

I hope the wedding doesn't happen in some fantasy sequence . They had better let them really get married this time. I don't think the fan base would be happy with another psych out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts