Castle

I´m losing interest in Castle, with that stuff going on.
Oh yes, the dreaded marriage killer. It is the Moonlighting curse all over again. When Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepard finally did the deed after seasons of flirting and sexual tension, it killed the show. I don't think it will kill off Castle if they finally tie the knot, but who knows? I would like them to go ahead and do the wedding ,honeymoon and then we can then look forward to Castle and Kate pushing a baby carriage.

Oh yes, the dreaded marriage killer. It is the Moonlighting curse all over again. When Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepard finally did the deed after seasons of flirting and sexual tension, it killed the show. I don't think it will kill off Castle if they finally tie the knot, but who knows? I would like them to go ahead and do the wedding ,honeymoon and then we can then look forward to Castle and Kate pushing a baby carriage.

Moonlighting I liked that one.
Yep, Where have We seen 2 detectives or spies, taking care of business and also baby sitting at the same time.... I think there was a movie,

Moonlighting I liked that one.
Yep, Where have We seen 2 detectives or spies, taking care of business and also baby sitting at the same time.... I think there was a movie,
Didn't that star Kathleen Turner before she became a bloated wart hog of a woman?

You guys are way too hard on her. C/P from Wiki...

Turner remained an A-list film star leading lady until the early 1990s, when rheumatoid arthritis seriously restricted her activities and her movie career went into rapid decline. Also, some of Turner's choices at that time proved to be poor – she turned down lead roles in Ghost and The Bridges of Madison County, both of which became big hits. The arthritis diagnosis was made in 1992 after Turner had suffered "unbearable" pain for about a year. By the time she was diagnosed, she "could hardly turn her head or walk, and was told she would end up in a wheelchair."[8]

As the disease worsened and the medication greatly altered Turner's looks, along with excess alcohol consumption that Turner said she used to kill her physical pain, her once promising film career as a leading lady took a nose dive and Turner was seen in fewer and fewer blockbusters – though Turner also blamed her age, stating that "when I was forty the roles started slowing down, I started getting offers to play mothers and grandmothers ..."

Talking about hotties from back in the day, I couldn´t help to remember about Angie Dickinson in Police Woman, and Mary Lee Meriwether as Catwoman in Batman and as Betty Jones in Barnaby Jones......:D
barnjonescolor.jpg

You guys are way too hard on her. C/P from Wiki...

Turner remained an A-list film star leading lady until the early 1990s, when rheumatoid arthritis seriously restricted her activities and her movie career went into rapid decline. Also, some of Turner's choices at that time proved to be poor – she turned down lead roles in Ghost and The Bridges of Madison County, both of which became big hits. The arthritis diagnosis was made in 1992 after Turner had suffered "unbearable" pain for about a year. By the time she was diagnosed, she "could hardly turn her head or walk, and was told she would end up in a wheelchair."[8]

As the disease worsened and the medication greatly altered Turner's looks, along with excess alcohol consumption that Turner said she used to kill her physical pain, her once promising film career as a leading lady took a nose dive and Turner was seen in fewer and fewer blockbusters – though Turner also blamed her age, stating that "when I was forty the roles started slowing down, I started getting offers to play mothers and grandmothers ..."
I was not aware of her condition. I always liked her in her sexy Body Heat days, but I thought she looked like she did ,due to letting herself go. The last movie I remember her doing that I thought she still looked somewhat like she did when she was younger , was the early 90s movie Serial Mom. She always had the sexy raspy voice and the sultry looks ,but today she definitely doesn't look like herself any longer.

Reactions: DJdish
I was not aware of her condition. I always liked her in her sexy Body Heat days, but I thought she looked like she did ,due to letting herself go. The last movie I remember her doing that I thought she still looked somewhat like she did when she was younger , was the early 90s movie Serial Mom. She always had the sexy raspy voice and the sultry looks ,but today she definitely doesn't look like herself any longer.

I also liked her in Romancing the Stone, and there was a sequel to that one also, I think...

I still haven´t watched the episode, but from the little I couldn´t avoid reading in my guide, it was something like that.....

Yes it did look odd. Well now it's over with I wonder how/if their relationship will change?
I came late to this series. How the hell I missed this good one I don't know. Yeah the discussions are already on about the jinx. I hope the fact that this series has staying power the writers will be mindful of that and not change it up. Some how I can't see Beckett pregos while investigating a murder scene. :oldwink

Is it me or did anyone else think the lighting and general overall appearance of the ceremony made this look like another dream sequence?
Totally agree. It was really strange looking. Plus they missed the opportunity (unless I missed it) to learn that Becket met Castle at a book signing before they worked together (thereby giving the alternatate world some credibility).

Next Episode: S07, E07

Monday, November 17, 2014

"Once Upon a Time in the West":
Castle and Beckett go under cover as newlyweds at an Old West-style resort to investigate a murder by poisoning.

S~

Next Episode: S07, E08

Monday, November 24, 2014

"Kill Switch":
Esposito is among subway passengers taken hostage by a mysterious gunman, leaving Castle, Beckett and the team to uncover the assailant's agenda.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts