Castle

My wife said the same thing about Alexis. I think she is just getting older and filling out. Premier was fun as always. Not sure where they are going to go with this Becket being a captain thing.

Alexis is fine in my book. I'm glad she's not a size 2... Spiders.... now there was an interesting way to get Castle to talk. As for Becket, am I wrong in remembering this that in the last episode of season 7 the final scene showed Kate thinking to herself she might be pregnant? Remember the actress didn't want to come back(not enough $$ or whatever).

I don't know either where they are going ,but come on, can't Beckett at least tell Castle that she is working an undercover case and will be laying low for a while? Can't she at least trust him by now. Because what she did by dropping out without warning him , put him in danger as well as Alexis . You know Castle is going to look for her when he couldn't contact her. While I 'm at it , why would a brand new Captain of the police force look like that on her first day? I mean she had a blow out of a hairdo that was definitely not what you expect a captain to have. Long flowing curling sexy hair with false eyelashes to boot, standing in 6 inch heels. She looked like she was going out on the stage or the street ,not the police department. I would expect a new captain ,who is a woman, to adopt more severe hair style that wouldn't be so easy to grab her by and beat her into submission by criminals. She used to look like a no nonsense cop when the show started,but now she is so far removed from that character it isn't even believable.

Reactions: DJdish
Well typically the captain wouldn't be out dealing directly with the criminals right? Wouldn't they be more of a "desk jockey". That is why I'm confused on where they are going with this. Did they finally get rid of that stupid other lady "sir" captain or is she coming back?

Reactions: DJdish
Good points above, and I agree, I think that if Beckett were to really act as captain, she would have to play a role more in the background of the action in the field, where the guys would be.

Well typically the captain wouldn't be out dealing directly with the criminals right? Wouldn't they be more of a "desk jockey". That is why I'm confused on where they are going with this. Did they finally get rid of that stupid other lady "sir" captain or is she coming back?
I think that they said she was promoted up and Beckett got her old captain spot. But I watched Mysteries of Laura today and the female captain on that show was there on a site of a sting to catch the kidnapper who was there to pick up the ransom. She had a severe bob that hung down around her ears and no real style. In short, she looked like a lot of female prison captains I worked with at the state prison I retired from.

I need to catch up with Castle and Beckett since they came back this year.

Maybe they already have a baby, and I´m running several episodes behind.

Castle was great for a few years but frankly for the past two seasons the only thing worth watching is Molly Quinn's red hair and blue eyes. The story line has devolved into a non-sensical mish-mash. There is no plausible way a Captain of Detectives would be doing secret undercover ops for the Feds. They really need to get back on track or it's going bye-bye.

Castle was great for a few years but frankly for the past two seasons the only thing worth watching is Molly Quinn's red hair and blue eyes. The story line has devolved into a non-sensical mish-mash. There is no plausible way a Captain of Detectives would be doing secret undercover ops for the Feds. They really need to get back on track or it's going bye-bye.
Since the ratings suck, and contracts will be up, that's a forgone conclusion.

Always happens when you get the couple married together. It ruins the show. Happened with Bruce and Cybil on "Moonlighting" back in the 80s . They had sexual tension and witty banter etc. Soon as they slept together it got all serious and moody and crying and the show was ruined. Cancelled in short order.

Reactions: Foxbat
I have already lost interest in the show this season. I deleted the last two episodes without even watching them. Ever since they got the two of them together , then split them apart , and now back again, it has sucked. End it this year and be done with it. Don't bring it back next year.

Thanks for reminding me about this show, ... I guess,

I have completely stopped watching it, first I thought will catch up later,

Then I checked the episode summary, watched a bit, didn´t last more than 5 minutes watching.

So, that was it for me,

Hope they have a happy ending, though,

I've given up on the show. I watched the first 3 or 4 this season but the story line made no sense what-so-ever. As with numerous other examples, like Moonlighting and Bones, once the characters marry (and even worse, if a baby shows up) the show is over and it always goes downhill rapidly. It's only redeeming value now is watching gorgeous Molly, for the little bit she's on.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I never watched it when it was just starting up, but I do watch re runs when they are on ... therefore, I am not really up to date.
I've seen some episodes from the current year.

I enjoyed the show for the most part.

Alot of it is quite far fetched.

Castle it the Title holder, but Beckett is the one that make the show work.

Last night I watched one of the episodes that I still had recorded.

It was the one where Esposito was shot in the butt, and the woman with that great "nose"

It was funny

I still enjoy the show although this season's faux breakup was tedious. Instead of killing off Beckett maybe it's time to just wrap the whole thing up.

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts