Castle

Started watching this series from mid season 6. TNT just did a mega dose of reruns. I recorded seasons 5, 1 and 2. Most are sitting on my EHD and being watched when its a slow time TV wise.

Having episodes to be continued, makes me think of back in the day, when one would actually have to watch live tv or miss the show, and in such cases wait a week, ....to be continued next week, same day, same hour.... to watch the conclusion.

Having episodes to be continued, makes me think of back in the day, when one would actually have to watch live tv or miss the show, and in such cases wait a week, ....to be continued next week, same day, same hour.... to watch the conclusion.
Like the first season of Lost in Space or even the original Batman series every episode.

Tune in next week...
Same Bat time...
Same Bat channel!

:biggrin2

Reactions: Jimbo and DJdish
Next Episode: Season 7, Episode 20

"Sleeper":
A recurring dream inspires Castle and Beckett to look for answers about Castle's disappearance.

S~

Read that they signed Nathan Fillion for next season ,but that Kate hasn't signed on ......yet. I can only guess that something happens to Kate in the season finale if she doesn't sign on soon.

The answer is supposed to be revealed this week.
And it was LAME! A cobbled together disaster. Hard to believe that script was approved. The show has no more to offer after a complete abortion of one story line that could be expanded upon. Stick a fork in it...it's done.

Last edited:
I've actually had a renewed interest in this show the past couple moths...partly because of the writing and partly because so many of my other shows have been cancelled and/or the programming just doesn't interest me (not a very good list batch of new series). Anyway, I'm hoping for some interesting new Summertime series. We shall see.

My sentiments exactly. It also looks like we'll see a number of changes come the Fall (i.e., Election Time), and I have a strong feeling the show will wrap-things-up next season. But perhaps it will just change direction. We shall see.
Baby Castle next season. How's that for a new direction? Can't you see Kate with her false eyelashes, flowing locks and 6 inch pumps all knocked up and running after crooks....:biggrin2

Reactions: riffjim4069

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts