CES 2006 AVS Forum Party video

It was a great party. Only complaint, as in past years, the organizers don't make people wear badges or name tags so you can easily spot people you have only met on the net. Several of us mentioned that on the AVS site - but to no avail.
The food was great, as always. I was at CES last year, but missed the party. Had been at the parties the 2 years previous to that.
I thot the entertainment was good. It was hard for the band to get the "nerds" into action. My son, and that was during the last number, was the only one to dance w. one of the woman attendees. I was to self conscious to do that.

Main complaint this year at CES was waiting in LONG lines for taxis. Nearly one hour at airport to ride to convention hall! Another 40 min. wait to catch taxi fm. convention hall to hotel (Palace Station) which wasn't on any of the CES shuttle bus routes.
Absolutely no wait at security at airport on Sat. at 2PM. Last year was horrible for those who left on the next to last or last day.

Once at hotel my son, who knows everyone<G>, arranged to have the hotel limo take us places - like the AVS party.

...mike

I've had to pull the link posted earlier to make room for some "paying customers" to my web site. According to the stats we did 36 Gb of bandwidth in the week that this video was up on that link which appeared on three forums and the Party is now over! :) See ya again next year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)