Changing Diplexers ...

That's the best site, antennaweb.org is going to sit on the backburner.. I e-mailed WSVN, my follow up e-mail or reply will include their measly power rating...then I'm going to tell them that there is this guy on the 'net named Vurbano who's busting all the cheapy low power towers and ratting out all the sub-station bafoons (also they recently divided up their channel to include a 7.2... doh!)

Dvlos said:
That's the best site, antennaweb.org is going to sit on the backburner.. I e-mailed WSVN, my follow up e-mail or reply will include their measly power rating...then I'm going to tell them that there is this guy on the 'net named Vurbano who's busting all the cheapy low power towers and ratting out all the sub-station bafoons (also they recently divided up their channel to include a 7.2... doh!)
Did you look at the antenna patterns? I noticed that some stations have an odd non circular pattern. I also noticed that I think I am out of range of a couple of these weird patterns on 2 of the 3 stations I have difficulty with. I also noticed that their analog counterparts are broadcasting at 2500- 5000 KW while the digital is usually around 800 KW- 1000KW. I would expect that when analog is finally turned off that that power could be used to solve our problems:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)