Channels in Blockbuster @HOME

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Someone posted the question of what channels are in Blockbuster @HOME? So here is the answer... (And you also get many many movies and shows via On Demand as well as part of the BB@HOME package.)

What channels do I get with Blockbuster @Home?

bbathome.png

I personally like that BB@H pkg. Hope Dish continues with it as is. Epix, in my opinion, has begun to acquire many titles that appeal to me now and it is On Demand via my Roku.

Reactions: TheKrell
I still do not get why Dish blocks BB@Home from Welcome Pack subs. I think they are losing out on $10/month from customers that would want to sub to it. I mean Welcome Pack subs can add other a la carte options.

I'm pretty sure that Epix Drive-In will not be included in the Blockbuster@Home Pack, but is the Epix On Demand app that I can access on my Roku still available with that pack or do I have to actually subscribe to Epix as well as the Blockbuster pack. It just seems a little redundant and expensive even at $7 to ONLY gain Epix Drive-In and On Demand.

I'm pretty sure that Epix Drive-In will not be included in the Blockbuster@Home Pack, but is the Epix On Demand app that I can access on my Roku still available with that pack or do I have to actually subscribe to Epix as well as the Blockbuster pack. It just seems a little redundant and expensive even at $7 to ONLY gain Epix Drive-In and On Demand.

I believe AT250 and AEP subs get Epix Drive-In on channel 292, too.

At one time, Epix a la carte could not be added to Welcome Pack; however, it can be currently.

The new "Promotions" >> Premium Showcase app says I'm subscribed To all the Epix and DriveIn, all I have is the BB@ Home pack. I dont get DriveIn.

The new "Promotions" >> Premium Showcase app says I'm subscribed To all the Epix and DriveIn, all I have is the BB@ Home pack. I dont get DriveIn.
I have AT250(really it's AEP but that's another story), and BB@Home and am getting all the Epix channels.

Those that think the netflix completely devalues it, it still has channels broadcasting. It's not all on demand. It's nice to have, and I agree about the half off. Great addition. Love Epix, and a few others

Reactions: fhsucade07
Epix on Demand app is included in the BB@Home pkg. so yes you get the Epix, Epix2 and Epix 3 included in the price of the package. You do not have to buy Epix a al carte and pay anything additional.

I mostly sub to this cause of EPIX... it was $7 just for those 3 channels so going $3 more was a no brainer when it included several other nice HD movie channels. I think they should go ahead and push out the others that are not in HD soon though.

I think they should go ahead and push out the others that are not in HD soon though.

Nah, those SD Encore/Starz channels allows people to watch all of Encore/Starz content. And in HD if it's in HD. When I had BB@H, I never watched those channels live or DVRed them, I watched the On Demand content on my DVR and PC.

How does BB@Home make sense with the new Netflix app coming to HWS. Further, when I explore BB@Home and ON DEMAND, I see the very same content. There, to may experience is NO DIFFERENCE in either of those portals. I think it is time for Dish to just give up the whole Blockbuster mess and retire the name and just stick with ON DEMAND. Sadly, Blockbuster has slipped further into obscurity since Dish bought it/the name. Dish is an excellent MVPD, but they seem incapable of doing well in any other type of business. Now, all we need now if for Dish to finance an exclusive on Dish TV Series as DirecTV (Netflix and Amazon, as well) have done and join the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts