Charlie Ergan one of 10 named to CE Hall of Fame

It's being televised, but do to a seating dispute at the event, not on Dish...........:D

I suppose they could carry it on the Charlie Chat....oh wait they cancelled that.:D

I am not sure if this has been posted anywhere. Charlie Ergan is one of 10 inductees into the Consumer Electronics Hall of Fame for 2012. It will take place on October 16th. Here is the link to the story. LG, Samsung Founders Among 10 Named To CE Hall Of Fame - 2012-05-08 04:01:00 | TWICE
ROFLMAO

No, seriously, did he get punked or something?

I didn't even know that show was on any more.

What's the air date and channel. That really will be appointment TV!

Too funny.

Hall of Fame. How about Hall of Lame.

ROFLMAO

No, seriously, did he get punked or something?

I didn't even know that show was on any more.

What's the air date and channel. That really will be appointment TV!

Too funny.

Hall of Fame. How about Hall of Lame.

You are obviously on an agenda. If you can get past whatever bias you may have you might see that Charlie was a pioneer in Satellite TV. He is more than deserving...

Charlie has always had a way of predicting the future when it comes to television. I think he deserves it!

Hopefully he will be there to accept it in person as last time he was given an award he asked me to accept it on his behalf. (The Satellite Pioneers Award)

I have never once used the ignore list feature on this forum...until now.

I think he deserves it also and I remember the days i seen him on c-band and with his technology.I believe people give him all the bad rap over all the lawsuits,not wanting anything to do woth sports programming, contractual disputes and him pulling channels and not having channels in the new york area and him with the voom and him wanting to pull the channels instead of resolving the dispute.He deserves everything he gets and I wish him the best and congratulations. :)

In light of his earning it, could we please correct the spelling of the man's name in the thread title? It's ERGEN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)