CIHD - Crime Investigation Channel 275

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Crime and Investigation HD channel now showing in the online guide.

DIRECTV: TV & Pay Per View

This station is rumored to be added this week or next.

Attachments

• CIHD.jpg
    CIHD.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 446
Good find!!!

Did anyone find out any info. about this channel??

I see that "24" is on this channel. I wonder if it be in hd??

AETN - A&E Television Networks Crime & Investigation Network
click

Although I am always hopeful; I never hold my breath to see syndicated / reruns in HD on the non-originating network. When it happens, I am just happily surprised rather than to end up angrily bitter for no reason.

AETN - A&E Television Networks Crime & Investigation Network
click

Although I am always hopeful; I never hold my breath to see syndicated / reruns in HD on the non-originating network. When it happens, I am just happily surprised rather than to end up angrily bitter for no reason.

True. Like other A&E channels, if not in hd they will be stretched.

The news is week old, the channel came up early in APG of Ku sats.
I saw it on your listing on the other site last week. But, this is the first time it has appeared in the online guide. Others have said they seen it on the guide on their receivers for a little while earlier today as well.

Good find!!!

Did anyone find out any info. about this channel??

I see that "24" is on this channel. I wonder if it be in hd??
If they are showing 24, that makes it cool in my book. Hopefully it is in HD, because all A&E channels stretch their SD programming.

Hopefully it is in HD, because all A&E channels stretch their SD programming.

Well keep in mind C&IC has already been in SD for quite some time - FiOS is one provider that has been carrying it in SD for quite awhile.

So, I wonder if D* will be adding it in BOTH HD & SD???

Awsome, This is one channel my wife would like. She's into stuff like that. Glad to see the HD faucit is starting to drip... The question is if we can get a steady trickle, then It wont be soo bad.

satracer hasn't posted this here yet but he posted at dbstalk that there is no new national hd sked for this week but there is a definite possibility of several launching next week!! :)

definite possibility sounds encouraging, as well. bring on espnuhd so i can cancel my cable order. no, i'm not getting rid of the dish but was adding cable to get the u in hd.

I hope these new HD nationals that are coming soon are more than just part time RSNs going full time. I expect there to be some of those, I just hope it is more than that.

I didn't check this morning but apparently CIHD is up on 275 and available to those that have the HD Extra Pack. However, some people had to reset their services to see it. You can do this online at Directv.com.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts