CIHD - Crime Investigation Channel 275

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I didn't check this morning but apparently CIHD is up on 275 and available to those that have the HD Extra Pack. However, some people had to reset their services to see it. You can do this online at Directv.com.

One more. excellent!

I didn't check this morning but apparently CIHD is up on 275 and available to those that have the HD Extra Pack. However, some people had to reset their services to see it. You can do this online at Directv.com.
You have to do it online. I used the red button and it didn't work (yes I do have the xtra pack). When I refreshed online it did work.

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/mydir...equestid=31077

Yep, have a 721 when I tuned to 275, logged onto the D* web site and refreshed services and it popped right up. Thanks for the heads up.

Went through the guide so they do have a lot of HD programming, including 24. This channel may just turn out to be a big plus. I just wish they had an SD version so I can turn to the SD channel when they show SD programing (I hate stretched and distorted images).

They seem to have some HD scheduled for later in the day. Even so, if this channel is part of the Extra Pack one would expect it to be a full time HD channel. I don't see this one as a must have. It's certainly not enough to get me to go for the HD Extra Pack.

Are there any here without the HD extra package that are able to get this channel (try doing the online refresh to see if it is possible)?

I tried it. NO GO
Thanks...

Next question becomes, are we supposed to bet getting this channel now? Wonder why we have to do an online refresh? I think it is being tested and only those with the engineering cards are supposed to be getting it. They may have screwed up. If so, when they find out, they will probably yank the channel until it is officially supposed to be n the air. IMO.

That could just be posible. Since Satracer seemed to go out of his way yesterday to say there would be no new nationals today.
I have a feeling it will be gone by this afternoon. I remember the same thing happened with Food Network before it was supposed to be launched. We were able to watch it for about an hour, then it went bye bye until the official launch date.

I hope I am wrong. It just seems like a lot of hoops to jump through for one channel.

Thanks...

Next question becomes, are we supposed to bet getting this channel now? Wonder why we have to do an online refresh? I think it is being tested and only those with the engineering cards are supposed to be getting it. They may have screwed up. If so, when they find out, they will probably yank the channel until it is officially supposed to be n the air. IMO.

I was just thinking the same thing. I hope it is still available by the time I get home from work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)