Classic Arts Showcase

Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2008
Classic Arts Showcase (CAS) shown in lyngsat at Galaxy 15 C-band as free. Free TV from United States - LyngSat

but.... video is marked as NTSC. <----here I guess a problem and begin my questions.

I have in my ranch enough territory to put all buds I want...but I still need to learn a lot about this.

Surely I can´t to receive that signal in my pansat (DVB) then... How can I see that channel?

Why Galaxy 15 do not appears in "The List!"?

Thanks for your answers.

TheList only shows DVB signals. We don't have a scan of that satellite, I think I can pick up one transponder on my 1.2 Meter dish (It is encrypted), so I will scan that satellite later today.

Why Galaxy 15 do not appears in "The List!"?

For no particular reason , Lyngsat only lists the California channel for FTA and of course the Analog NTSC channels you mentioned.

Galaxy 15 not listed
I'm sure the reason wasn't for lack of importance , it probably just skipped everyones mind.

most of the C-Band channels on thelist were logged by members here. Since I can't get a good enough lock on the California Channel with the 6 footer (I've heard tyou need a 10 footer minimum) there is nothing posted for that satellite.

Analog feeds are not listed.

3720 H 29270 (AMC Mux) is very weak (I guess you could call it a strong transponder if a 1.2 Meter can see it :)) and everything is encrypted.

My Twinhan can see (Many errors) it but my FTA STB receivers can not see it, so I will try to add it later today.

ARTS is still there, still analog and free, trp 5. So put up a bud and find an older analog receiver and you should be able to see it. Along with ShopNBC shopping channel and EWTN, religious programming on other transponders on G15.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)