Classic Doctor Who Coming To Retrotv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dee_Ann

Angry consumer!
May 23, 2009
Texas
He went off the air permanently (he said) by his own choice, he ran out of money, and now he's begging for more.

https://www.facebook.com/wolfmanmacschillerdrivein

They used to run some other Z grade movies on TUFF a few years ago, some guy in crazy makeup and flames always on the bottom of the screen.
He would interrupt the movie frequently with commentary like Wolfman Mac.

The fun bit of trivia here is that almost ALL of the movies they aired were in the Public Domain and almost every single time you could go to Archive.org and download the exact same movie they were airing, without the interruptions and juvenile fart-track and commentary.

Dee_Ann

Angry consumer!
May 23, 2009
Texas
I have all of them that are available but I've been watching some on rtv now too, the past week. It been a while since I've watched the Hartnell and Troughton episodes.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I read somewhere but I can’t seem to find it again that there is a Doctor Who Ultimate Collection which is everything, except of course the lost episodes, on Blu-ray.
It’s supposed to come in a large TARDIS display. I heard though that it’s over a thousand dollars.

I wish I could find it again. I would really, really love to have that.

Last edited:

drunk247

SatelliteGuys Family
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 15, 2012
PA
I read somewhere but I can’t seem to find it again that there is a Doctor Who Ultimate Collection which is everything, except of course the lost episodes, on Blu-ray.
It’s supposed to come in a large TARDIS display. I heard though that it’s over a thousand dollars.

I wish I could find it again. I would really, really love to have that.

http://www.doctorwhomusic.com/

It was a limited edition run that is sold out.

Trip

RabbitEars Webmaster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Jun 21, 2008
Alexandria, VA, US
I'm hearing that uplink equipment at Luken was replaced which was supposed to have improved the signal significantly on 87W. Anyone seeing it?

- Trip

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
I'm hearing that uplink equipment at Luken was replaced which was supposed to have improved the signal significantly on 87W. Anyone seeing it?

- Trip

I tried a few months ago with a 6' dish and it was a no go, I have been watching lately with my 10' dish. I'll have to repoint a 6' at 87W to try again for comparison.

TheThinMan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Sep 17, 2005
I'm getting RTV (Lukens) with 85 Q on a 8' with the Amiko Mini HD SE and the Titanium C1PLL.

lost_mesa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 18, 2010
New Mexico
Although I've never had any problem receiving the Luken mux, Q was typically around 70 to 72, I'm now seeing a big improvement. Q is now 83 to 85 on the microHD. This is with a 7.5 ft Unimesh with an older DRO LNBF. It may now be in reach with a 6 footer or even smaller.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)