Clubdish WITHOUT Contract?

vtjman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 30, 2007
ABQ
Ok my friend is looking at signing up with Dish but he absolutely does not want to do the 2 year commitment because in his DMA there is no ABC. When we put his address into mydistantnetworks.com it says a waiver is required. So he does not want to sign up with dish for 2 years and later find out his waiver has been rejected, and then be stuck with dish for 2 years and no ABC. And he already said he does not want to "move" with dish or put in a different address with AAD.

SOOO my question is does taking the club dish discount now require my friend to go with the 24 month commitment? I was able to sign up a few years ago no commitment and use club dish.

Ok my friend is looking at signing up with Dish but he absolutely does not want to do the 2 year commitment because in his DMA there is no ABC. When we put his address into mydistantnetworks.com it says a waiver is required. So he does not want to sign up with dish for 2 years and later find out his waiver has been rejected, and then be stuck with dish for 2 years and no ABC. And he already said he does not want to "move" with dish or put in a different address with AAD.
Could always request the waiver first. Just call AAD up and tell them why. Then if the waiver is approved, he can then sign up for Dish.

Claude, do you accept the clubdish discount when a customer is declining the commitment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)