Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
I've setup a college football pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college
and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 1799
Password: satguys

I'm using the Yahoo 20 games picks for each week, with point spread and confidence points being used, and no drop weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: gadgtfreek
I've setup a college football pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college
and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 1799
Password: satguys

I'm using the Yahoo 20 games picks for each week, with confidence points being used, and no drop weeks.

I'm in. Now that my Tigers are basically out of contention for the MLB Postseason I'm ready for football. I'm hoping someone gets the NFL fantasy football league going again this year too.

For the league at work, we include 2 drop weeks (aka, drop your 2 lowest scores) for those who have to travel for work and wind up missing a week or two.

Should we have a drop week or two? Or should be people here be expected to be attentive and not miss making their picks?

For the league at work, we include 2 drop weeks (aka, drop your 2 lowest scores) for those who have to travel for work and wind up missing a week or two.

Should we have a drop week or two? Or should be people here be expected to be attentive and not miss making their picks?

I'm okay with it either way. It's not like there is money involved or anything so I doubt people are going to get too intense with this. I'm just doing it for fun. Half the games I'll be picking every week will probably involve a team, if not two teams, I haven't seen play all year. If I miss a week and take a 0 it won't be the end of the world.

I dropped the point spread from the qualifier and kept confidence points as win-loss is easier to rank with confidence if spread isnt involved.

Any objections? If I could Id add a poll.
1 - confidence points, No spread (current setting)
2 - confidence points, Point Spread
3 - no confidence points, No spread
4 - no confidence points, Point spread

Well I was in. Saved to favorites, and now it did not save any of my info and I can not remember what I used to sign in. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)