completed by user

tpinck

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
I have not found any recent post on this subject and in the old posts no solutions going back to 2003.

recently I have had scheduled recordings missing and when I check the daily recordings they are all listed either "Completed by user" or " completed by user R1895839541-42. Several times in the last couple of weeks.

Last Friday Jan 30, 2015 I noticed that Gold Rush had not recorded so I restored the last 2 episodes plus checked that the Friday Feb 6, 2015 episode was scheduled to record. On Thursday Fb 5, 2015 is checked the Daily Schedule to verify that all 3 episodes were in fact scheduled and they were along with other programs.

On Friday Feb 6, 2015 after the programs were supposed to be completed I checked the DVR and there was nothing listed. Checking the Daily Schedule listing they were all listed with that "Completed by user". the majority of the programs scheduled for that night were not recorded and listed as "completed by User". I have a single HWS and onr TV.

Well I was posting a lot about it last year. Never did receive any solutions though, and eventually the problem seemed to go away.

It seemed to me at the time that it was caused by the HWS trying to use the same tuner for two different channels.

Well I was posting a lot about it last year. Never did receive any solutions though, and eventually the problem seemed to go away.

It seemed to me at the time that it was caused by the HWS trying to use the same tuner for two different channels.
How did you determine that?

Hmm. I haven't seen the 'completed by user' problem in the last several software versions, and you have the latest release version, so I've got nothing. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts