Conduit

I would use HDPE SDR 13.5 with a pre installed mule pull tape. Cheap about 35 cents a foot.

Yes that tape would work fine....You will never pull anything through there again....simple.....The insolation of coax is soft...Any soap or lub will dry....That coax is so weak and had no strength to it...Common people....A tiny piece of copper, and some outside braiding........When new its weak....Any thing that is not made straight, has more drag....String, coax, anything....conduit is straight and made that way...no wiggles less friction the longer the run.....When you pull anything it creates drag...more drag more heat....Ive seen string completely put a grove in a PVC 90 elbow...Guess what...The head never makes it past the groove and then string snaps....you need to add cables later, dig it up, or add another conduit.....This isn't #12 or 10 awg, wire your working with...bogus weak coax...

Reactions: the mack
I gotta put that back on ignore again. Unreadable.

Reminds me of a an old telegraph way of messaging.... Stop.

I do hope you feel better and more superior now?....Or would you like to throw some more insults around....I love trolls that pick on people with disabilities....I do hope you keep on walking on water till your eyes close..

Reactions: the mack
I didn't realize you had disabilities. I only commented that the way you post reminds me of either a telegraph where they used dots in morse code or an old style telegram where they would say stop behind every sentence. Besides I wasn't directing my post to you ,but to dare2be.

So he uses a few more periods. Big deal! The words are all there and understandable. You need to learn to read between the dots!
Exactly. No Big Deal. Informative posts that don't have perfect grammar are way better than negative B.S. posts any F'ing day....................................

If your conduit is empty, try using a shop vac with some light weight string.

Once you get the light weight stuff pulled you can upgrade to something heavier until you can pull a fish tape through.

The 2 inch conduit in my backyard had like 4 90's and this was the only way to get it fished.

Could not get the fish tape to work

I'll be running coax underground soon. This is a great thread! I appreciate the links, makes it much easier for us less experienced guys to follow. Is this a great forum or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)