Contacting DIRT

This falls under Dish's "mover" service. You certainly don't need DIRT for this.... any phone rep can take care of this for you.

Agree, I've had Multiple unanswered /Unresponded PM to Dirt.

You are better off Picking up the phone and Call Dish,or Do a Chat.
You'll have an answer in 10 minutes, Not in 3 days you may or may not have an answer.

While I know some of yous want to defend them, That is fine, But my opinion of them, I don't even bother to consider them anymore as a Trouble-shooting option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
chat is something else to i chatted with them today oh boy. after being refered to pace 7 times while just asking for price quotes for programming at regular cost it took me ten times for something that should have been delt with the first time.. and then having another rep asking for my name and phone and e-mail sorry i'm just asking for programming price qoutes you don't need to know my personal business my zip code i can see but not my hole life story... and then having another rep asking me for my smart car and receiver serial number after i told here that it was being shipped to me!!! the first time i had the rep quoute me the entire system LOL.. i wonder if i am talking to a real person or just a BOT!!!! though there better than directv directv is so bad now they lost me as a wireless subscriber and it will be interesting to see att mixing personalities up between the att reps and the directv reps and how many will be leaving!!!

Updated schedule. Have some new peeps that are still learning the ropes with how we work and respond to forums, so be nice....at first. :devilish

Michael H - 6am-2:30pm Fri/Sat off
Erika P - 6am - 2:30pm Sun/Mon off
Tommy F - 6am - 5pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Vanessa K - 7am - 330pm Fri/Sat off
Jessica R - 7am - 6pm Sat/Sun/Tue off
Laila S - 730am - 630pm Sun/Mon/Wed off
Matt G - 730am - 630pm Sat/Sun/Wed off
Samuel H - 8am - 7pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Keli M - 9am - 8pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Chris S - 11am - 10pm Sun/Tue/Wed off
Mark L - 11am - 10pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Brian L - 11am - 10pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Israel H - 11am - 10pm Thu/Fri/Sat off

Updated schedule. Have some new peeps that are still learning the ropes with how we work and respond to forums, so be nice....at first. :devilish

Michael H - 6am-2:30pm Fri/Sat off
Erika P - 6am - 2:30pm Sun/Mon off
Tommy F - 6am - 5pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Vanessa K - 7am - 330pm Fri/Sat off
Jessica R - 7am - 6pm Sat/Sun/Tue off
Laila S - 730am - 630pm Sun/Mon/Wed off
Matt G - 730am - 630pm Sat/Sun/Wed off
Samuel H - 8am - 7pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Keli M - 9am - 8pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Chris S - 11am - 10pm Sun/Tue/Wed off
Mark L - 11am - 10pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Brian L - 11am - 10pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Israel H - 11am - 10pm Thu/Fri/Sat off
Thanks RandallW. Do you know how the new software development office in downtown Denver is coming along? Is it still scheduled to be fully operational next month?

Thanks RandallW. Do you know how the new software development office in downtown Denver is coming along? Is it still scheduled to be fully operational next month?

To be honest we don't know much about that new office where we are at. The only info we know is from the press releases earlier this year on the subject.

MikeH is online now.

I had talked to Jess about the Upgrade already a couple months back so now that I'm finally ready to pull the trigger I wanted to try to keep it all in that one chat with her instead of jumping to another member. If no reply soon I'll hit up whoever is on duty at that moment in time though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)