Could I talk someone into.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

oncewaslost

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2007
I would really like to have a 30 second recording that someone has recorded with a DVB card to sample on my setup. If it isn't too big to e-mail.

Anyone?

What I want to do is play it through a MyHD MDP-130 card to see what quality I will get. (Before I buy a DVB-S card)

My only complaint about non HD FTA is the quality. it appears "over compressed" or something. I don't know if it is the source or the FTA reciever.

THANKS!

some of the channels do look like mush and that is at the source. Some programmers do not pay much for bandwidth (especially on IA5) and when they cram 12 video & 15 audio on one transponder its gonna look like that

I would really like to have a 30 second recording that someone has recorded with a DVB card to sample on my setup. If it isn't too big to e-mail.

Anyone?

I am trying to upload a file , but it will be shorter than you asked . About 10 seconds is 3 meg file .

Wyr

Attachments

• 070214_133144 ANGEL Your Health.zip
    3 MB · Views: 117
I'm up to my ... ears... in rebuilding both my computer with the DVB card, and my FTP server.
Otherwise, I'd be happy to slap some samples on ya.
Maybe next week, if you haven't seen what you want by then.

As someone who has a myhd card, HD signals look good, some others look good and others are compressed like other crappy providers due to transponder space cost money and companies like saving money.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)