Cozy TV Schedule is On Titan TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Those shows are also on RTV

But for how long?

"Lassie" is not only on RTV and Cozi, it has also been shown sporadically on Me-TV. In fact, Me-TV did a four-hour marathon of "Lassie" episodes on December 16 (including the pilot episode) so there may well be overlapping contracts, which would indicate that either the syndicator -- in this case, Classic Media -- will not license a series for exclusive national airing, or time is about to run out on the RTV contract.

The same may apply to "Highway To Heaven" (which also airs on FamilyNet in addition to Cozi and RTV) and "I Spy" (which had been airing on FamilyNet until recently).

For that matter, there is a significant overlap of programs between FamilyNet, RTV, and Me-TV ... "Movin' On", "Mary Tyler Moore", "Bob Newhart", "Remington Steele" (yes, I know Me-TV just took it off the schedule, but given that it was only on for three months I suspect it will return sometime in 2013), and "The Saint". FamilyNet does have LPTV affiliates, which puts it in the same league as RTV and Me-TV.

I realize DJ is trying to make a point, but given RTV's history I'm never surprised when they suddenly lose the rights to specific programs.

But for how long?

given RTV's history I'm never surprised when they suddenly lose the rights to specific programs.

Good point, I think one of the latest cases was Starsky & Hutch, it came on late 2011 but sadly it didn´t last too long on the schedule.

In case no one has noticed yet, COZI is now coming down from 105w, AMC-18.

It has replaced "Universal Sports" on TP 3780 H 30000 5/6 DVB-S2 (8PSK).

No awkward skew, I tried a rescan of the TP, but the name hasn't changed.
I just renamed the channel.

Enjoy!

Upnatm,

How are you? I haven't seen you post for a while (although I could have missed that through my oversight and my absence). Anyway, great to see you! I Hope you will have a great New Year!

RADAR

Hey, Thanks Radar!

Best wishes for the new year to you too!

Just coasting in "semi-hibernation-mode", lol, making sure the
BUD and AZbox are up to snuff for the wifey's TV addictions!

Boy, this Sat-Guys site is truly indispensable for those of us who detest
"paying" for commercials on TV! I can handle it on FTA, but not with a
subscription.
I am thankful for the access to the WUT forum, as I often have a look
to see what's new. My AZ-Prem-HD is virtually useless at blind-scan, so
I rely on manual TP entry & scanning.

Once again, Best to all in '13, and keep the dishes looking up!

--Kev--

Enjoy!

I just checked 105...didn't see it but had signal, and more stable. I hope it stays there. Thanks for the heads up.

Enjoy!

I don't get it? I get that mux just fine..around 70 Q on S9. Isn't that the same mux NBC is on? If so, only 4 channels tune in for me, and they're all NBC. I've tried rescanning that signal several times now, still the same, I only get those 4 NBC channels. I'm not doing an FTA only scan, so I know that's not the problem then. How could I be tuning in some of those channels in that mux, but not all the channels in that mux?

Status
Please reply by conversation.