Criminal Minds

I do hope so.I enjoy the present cast.I think these past 2 seasons have been the shows best ! I'm pretty sure CSI NY has wrapped up & I'd hate to lose this show too.Good thoughts.

...Good thoughts.
You mean bad, evil, wicked, serial-killer thoughts... ;)

I too get the feeling CSI: NY won't be coming back, but you never know. The show still get pretty good ratings. Offhand, Criminal Minds didn't hold my attention as much as it did in past seasons for a couple of reasons: 1) I miss Prentiss - the show just 'clicked' better with her in it - much more so than JJ left for a season and 2) There are quite a few very dark shows this year (e.g., The Following, Hannibal, Bates Motel, etc.) and one take only so many of these kinds of shows before going completely mental. Criminal Minds went where other shows would not go...until the past 2-3 years. The Walking Dead effect, I suppose.

Anyway, I hope they shuffle around the team (i.e., somebody gets whacked by the BAU Stalker) for next season. We shall see.

Excellent episode! Beware light-sensitive women bearing furry-moist gifts of lustful pleasures at the local watering hole. Oh, and their owning a Bates Motel franchise with a serial killer is a dead giveaway. ;)

Call me what you will (but not late for dinner), but, FOR WHATEVER REASON, I have never seen an a singe episode of Criminal Minds, NCIS (or LA), CSI..whatever city, or Numbers (still on?) Sometime I MIGHT try to catch up on reruns...but not overly compelled. The CBS crime dramas never pulled me in, except for Elementary and Person of Interest. Also, really like Golden Boy, but that is probably toast.

Brothers Hotchne; The Replicator: Wednesday, 22 May 2013 (9:00 PM - 11:00 PM )

"The Replicator goes after a member of the BAU team; during an investigation into a series of drug-related deaths in Manhattan, Hotch learns that his estranged brother, Sean, is caught in the middle."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2757562 ; http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2853128/

[MARQ]Season Finale!.....9:00 PM-11:00 PM.....Season Finale!.....9:00 PM-11:00 PM.....[/MARQ]

Looking forward to it. Maybe we'll find out about JJ and Garcia and their future on the show.

S~

I can't imagine the show not returning based on it's continued solid ratings. As for JJ, Garcia and the rest of the crew...I'm sure some of them are wanting to move on after 8-years with the show. I can see one or more leaving the show like Paget Brewster did at the end of last season. Heck, they can get rid of Blake and Strauss and not miss a beat IMO.

Hotch needs to loosen-up a little bit before he wins the Jack Webb award. Okay, so the Replicator, besides being a brilliant serial-killer, now owned Garcia and the BAUs computer systems? And the Replicator is none other than
Mark Hamill?
Suspend disbelief!!!