CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Here is the thread to discuss everything regarding the original CSI series.

S~

Last edited:
Is this it's last year? Grissom left and the stories have gotten worse. Last weeks episode was the best of the season.

No, but they need to do some retooling. I agree. Last week's episode was the best of the season.

S~

Is this it's last year? Grissom left and the stories have gotten worse.
I think part of the reason is they don't know what to do with Laurence Fishburne's character. He's supposed to be the the main star now, but he's a lowly CSI Level 1 which limits what they can do with him.

They should have done one of these 2 options:
1 - Not add, just bump Catherine to his job and carry on.
2 - Add the Raymond Langston character, but have him more experienced in the job and able to take over.

I can't watch the new episodes much, they are just bad, Fishburne is just too boring. The only one I could take was the one with Taylor Swift.

Last edited:
Jorja Fox back on the case at 'CSI'

Will appear in five episodes of the show's 10th season

By Nellie Andreeva
She's back from the jungle!

"CSI" favorite Jorja Fox, last seen in a cameo in William Petersen's final episode in January when their characters Sara Sidle and Gil Grissom reunited in Costa Rica, is returning to the veteran crime drama.

She is said to appear in five episodes of the series' upcoming 10th season, reprising her role as Sara.
Source & More: thr.com

Lauren Lee Smith to Leave CSI

Lauren Lee Smith's Riley Adams will not return for the tenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Her character joined the cast after Warrick was killed in the season opener. With all of the cast changes last season, her character never got the development it deserved and never fit in with the rest of the cast. This move makes room for Sara Sidle's (Jorja Fox) return for a limited run this season

TV Guide Magazine | News | CSI's Riley Leaves the Lab

S~

Fishburne's character wardrobe change is simply the lav coat.... Sara's return prompts Catherine to promote Nick in the theme of "family"...... As reported earlier, the team will come in contact with the offspring of Grissom's nemesis from season 2 (Paul Milander).... As reported earlier, the end of episode 1 will introduce a season long killer now revealed to be Dr. Jekyll. He'll nr their worst, yet.

'CSI' executive producer clears up confusion over Laurence Fishburne's wardrobe | EW.com

S~

Louise Lombard will reprise her role as Sofia Curtis during the tenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

S~