CSTV now on top 120 and highers!!!

Well, maybe a few HOURS old anyway. :) This channel was released as being part of AT180 with a free preview of undetermined length on AT120. Today it was officially released that CSTV is officially on AT120! That is news.

See ya
Tony

Wow news gets old for you pretty quickly Chad.

Today is the first day I've seen anyone talk about CSTV staying in AT120...

TNGTony said:
Well, maybe a few HOURS old anyway. :) This channel was released as being part of AT180 with a free preview of undetermined length on AT120. Today it was officially released that CSTV is officially on AT120! That is news.

See ya
Tony

Oh, it's permanent. I thought it was another freeview announcement. Well, that's news although I don't see any "official" announcement. Where is said official announcement?

TNGTony said:

And we all know how accurate the DISH website is. I seem to remember an event a few weeks back where DISH had erroneously removed like 2/3 of the channels from all of the packages. AT60 became AT23 or something like that.

But it will certainly be good news for the AT120 people if it turns out to be true.

WOW! That is good news if it's stay true! Now if they would just put ESPNU on the 120 with the rest of the ESPN's that would be great! :)

riffjim4069 said:
Yep, now those with AT120 can watch hour after hour of college debating teams and other such exciting sports programming. :rolleyes:
Umm ... quite a few *live* college football games, and with Conference USA and the Mountain West Confernece coming on board there are actually games I want to watch. Add in other assorted NCAA stuff. When it started I thought the CSTV schedule was pretty weak, but it has improved greatly in the past year or so.

BTW, I don't plan on watching the debates either, but what channel doesn't have a lot of garbage "filler" in their schedule?

jrbdmb said:
Umm ... quite a few *live* college football games, and with Conference USA and the Mountain West Confernece coming on board there are actually games I want to watch. Add in other assorted NCAA stuff. When it started I thought the CSTV schedule was pretty weak, but it has improved greatly in the past year or so.

BTW, I don't plan on watching the debates either, but what channel doesn't have a lot of garbage "filler" in their schedule?
I just wasn't very impressed by any of their current schedules...too include their NCAA football games. However, Iceberg pointed out the addition of College Hockey. If they add a fair amount of CCHA then I may have to eat my words. :eek:

I do have to agree 3 hours of "national collegiate debate championships" is a bit extreme. I watched about 15 minutes and was totally confused. I always thought that debates were two teams trying to get their points across to each other. Instead it appears that they are either in training to be auctioneers, in a speed reading competition, or extremely coked up.