Dish Anywhere and Folders

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
I've noticed an odd thing. I was trying to start a recording on Dish Anywhere, and I couldn't see the recording. I checked the schedule and it said it was there. Went to the receiver, and it was recorded, but stored in the racing folder I created. Is Dish Anywhere unable to see programs put in folders on the DVR?

I've noticed an odd thing. I was trying to start a recording on Dish Anywhere, and I couldn't see the recording. I checked the schedule and it said it was there. Went to the receiver, and it was recorded, but stored in the racing folder I created. Is Dish Anywhere unable to see programs put in folders on the DVR?
I have a couple of recordings right now that are each in their own folder and they show up on Dish Anywhere. On my Hopper and Joeys they show up in their folders. In DANY they show up outside of a folder.

Now that you say that, for my case, I had two races in the folder. One of them, an older event, was individually visible down the list of programming in the App. But the more recent event was not.

Reactions: charlesrshell