Daily Schedule Completely Confused

KRUZNBY

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 6, 2012
NC
I'm on S217. My daily schedule is completely messed up. There was a 24hr block starting at 2am this morning that is blank for events even though I know there should have been events that were recorded and others skipped. I looked at the future events and there were a ton of Pawn Stars, so I was afraid I hit the event limit. I deleted the timer, but it did not fix the blank future region. I did a RBR and now there are no future events!!! The program guide is up to date, so I know that is not the problem. I did a hard reset and still no change. I can create new timers and they will show up in the daily schedule, but none of my existing ones will. Also under the heading for today Sunday, 8/5 it lists events from Wed 5/30, Mon 8/6, and a few others that make no sense at all.

Any suggestions?

Your download may not have been completed correctly, have you tried a check switch to see if it will force another guide download?

I have not, but good to know I can force an guide update this way. It looks like it has finally populated all of the future events. Some of the passed events for today have very messed up dates, but it appears to be working fine now for future events. Thanks.

A check switch does not force a guide download on the hoppers.. The best way.. But it does not force it.. Is to put the hopper into stand by.. Just shut it down.. It will download faster..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts