Dallas

Very good call on the J.R and great way to end of season and what a Ewing vs Ramos feud next ;) :)

Pretty good season finale.. Season 3 has a lot of potential if/when its green lit. I really got choked up w/ the JR gravesite scene at the end.
Also...what a scoundrel!

Good call.

Thanks. I got lucky on the prediction of how Battlestar Galactica would end also. Predicted that the humans and cyclons would form the new race of humans- us on earth. I made that prediction a full year before the series ended,so who knows if I got it right or they stole my idea.;)

I liked the way they got everything tied up in a neat little bow ,but left just enough scandal to make you come back next season ,if there is one. To me , it felt almost like a series ending ,not just a season finale. Especially since we now know who killed J.R. and we have confirmed Pam's death back in 89 & Cliff and Ryland are both in jail. So if they don't get renewed for next year, it will feel like to me a satisfying ending for the series.

True.... but w/ the 'to be continued' slapped at the end of the episode am certain the producers are confident of its renewal.

Season 3 has a lot of possibilites: Drug Cartel going to war against the Ewings, Cliff seeking revenge, Waylan's mama, Chris imploding over Elena's betrayal. Drew coming back w/ more bombs along w/ that she-devil Emma.

After that nonsense mama/baby drama, the second half of the season really got better. Unfortunately it took Larry Hagman's death to really improve the show.

Cheers, K

I agree, this did feel like a series finale instead of just a season finale. If there is a season 3 I do believe it will start with the Ewing/Ramos feud. Also me thinks Cliff will somehow be released from jail. You know it has to happen that way. :)

I liked the finale up until the final 2 minutes.