Damn NFL!

The opposite with Paramount+. Live CBS and local outlet is horrible!
The only time I watch CBS Live on P+ is for Football, quality is great, games almost looks 4K.

The people complaining about the game being on Peacock, it really reminds me of last year, when people freaked out about TNF on Prime and ESPN+ having the NFL Europe game.

This year, ratings are up with TNF and ESPN+ gained 4 million subs, people will adapt.

Reactions: savarese04
I refuse to pay for watching the NFL. I rarely watch my team (Saints) since I moved to NW Arkansas. They show the Kansas City Swifties more than anything and I have no interest in watching them.
Kansas City SWIFTIES:
Kansas City Chiefs Dancing GIF by Zhot Shotz
:cheer:cheer:cheer:p

Without Taylor Swift...How do you expect the NFL to attract teenage girls as fans?.. they certainly are not interested in the games
There are a lot of woman that watch the NFL, they were all teenage girls at one time, how were they attracted to the game.

Without Taylor Swift...How do you expect the NFL to attract teenage girls as fans?.. they certainly are not interested in the games

Bingo. That was the point this insider was making. Taylor Swift is there on purpose.. the announcer criticized her.. he got the axe. She sells tickets and packs stadiums. That's all the NFL cares about

The nickelodeon part...atleast it wasn't lifetime
Will someone ban this person for even giving the NFL the idea of trying to capture that untapped market?!

It'll just death spiral from there.

NFL coverage for Rugby fans. "Yeah, we know it isn't that rough... and they wear a LOT of pads, but..."
NFL coverage for Cricket fans. "I know, right? They call our game boring, all the while there is 30 or so seconds in between plays and you can't even bounce ball. Someone throw a yorker!"
NFL coverage for Pawn Star fans. "Now, that ball from the touchdown catch would be worth around $250 without a signature as that was the receiver's 18th career TD. You probably could get up to 40% premium if selling it in the franchise's territory."
NFL coverage for Sci-Fi fans. "Look, they are down 16 points with 1:51 left on the clock and the starting QB is with the medical staff. This is going to take some serious thinking outside the box like thinking to pull this game off unexpectedly at the last second."
NFL coverage for Hallmark Channel fans. "The Chargers' QB is returning to his hometown after being away for 8 years. He is hoping to reconnect with some people he hasn't seen in a long while..."
NFL coverage for QVC. ... Oh wait... already kind of like that.

Will someone ban this person for even giving the NFL the idea of trying to capture that untapped market?!

It'll just death spiral from there.

NFL coverage for Rugby fans. "Yeah, we know it isn't that rough... and they wear a LOT of pads, but..."
NFL coverage for Cricket fans. "I know, right? They call our game boring, all the while there is 30 or so seconds in between plays and you can't even bounce ball. Someone throw a yorker!"
NFL coverage for Pawn Star fans. "Now, that ball from the touchdown catch would be worth around $250 without a signature as that was the receiver's 18th career TD. You probably could get up to 40% premium if selling it in the franchise's territory."
NFL coverage for Sci-Fi fans. "Look, they are down 16 points with 1:51 left on the clock and the starting QB is with the medical staff. This is going to take some serious thinking outside the box like thinking to pull this game off unexpectedly at the last second."
NFL coverage for Hallmark Channel fans. "The Chargers' QB is returning to his hometown after being away for 8 years. He is hoping to reconnect with some people he hasn't seen in a long while..."
NFL coverage for QVC. ... Oh wait... already kind of like that.
Have you ever heard of pop Warner football or punt pass and kick?... that market was captured long ago...back when kids played outside

I noted CBS NFL on Paramount + has video framerates cranked down to 25 FPa making looks like European video conversion. :p

While my local station KRQE-DT shows smooth videos at 30 FPs and looks better than streaming on Xfinty. :hatsoff

Reactions: comfortably_numb