2.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 156
The unit is set for PAL I guess from factory after I got it change to NTSC hdmi is working. Menus look great.

Attachments

• image-1763901604.jpg
    image-1763901604.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 174
  • image-2612137324.jpg
    image-2612137324.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 165
  • image-712816461.jpg
    image-712816461.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 164
  • image-1586882126.jpg
    image-1586882126.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Also looking forward to your review.

Wallyhts, could you let us know how much does this Receiver cost including shipping?

Wallyhts, could you let us know how much does this Receiver cost including shipping?

I don’t know a buddy hooked me up. “When I asked what’s the price going to be?” He answered what the market will bear. So I don’t know.
If I had to guess around the price range of the microHD. (Another toy to play with soon to!!!)

I'm surprised to see so many new receivers, this long after most of the "eye-patch" gang got shut down.
:eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I don’t know a buddy hooked me up. “When I asked what’s the price going to be?” He answered what the market will bear. So I don’t know.
If I had to guess around the price range of the microHD. (Another toy to play with soon to!!!)

Our dealers are saying that the wholesale cost is 30% higher than the microHD. Dealers probably won't be selling at the same price as the microHD. I have heard a few suggested retail prices, but haven't seen a price advertised yet.

Well, It worked great on 97.

However for some reason when I try to scan and watch the PBS feeds on 125 the thing goes crazy and needs to be rebooted and will not allow you to watch any thing.

Well I guess a first time for everything. Was running a B Scan and bam a car hit the power pole darn it no power now.

Think I got a bad unit. DMS tried AMC 21 with success.

SS of dbs6000hd and openbox s9.

Attachments

• image-1045121055.jpg
    image-1045121055.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 157
  • image-321304778.jpg
    image-321304778.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 144
I got my first box of Traxis DBS-6000 receivers. First I would say that I like them very much. The unit is very small and uses an external power supply just like a laptop computer. Hey, everyone should use one! The unit runs super cool unlike some receivers that run so hot that they should come with a set of cookware. The 6000 should have a very long life which I appreciate as I place receivers in commercial locations. I hate calls from TV stations telling me that their receiver just died. The only danger is that someone will grab the 12 volt power supply and use it with their computer. Presently the 6000 comes loaded with satellites for South America as that is where many Traxis customers are sold. I visited the new Traxis warehouse and service center near Atlanta and the are ready and able to service their products. The distributor has been in business for many years. No trying to find the guy in China that sold you that receiver on E-Bay. You will have to add some birds and scan them to populate the North American arc. MPEG- 2 and 4, S2 etc all works and the picture is great. Blind Scan is slower then the MPEG2 only DBS 3500 but given that it has to cover HD, MPEG 2 and 4 etc. and it is not unduly slow. The user manual appears to have been written by someone whose first language is English. No Chinglish!!! Enough said?

Personally I have about a dozen or more brands of receivers here at my dish farm and have had dozens over the years. I have had several flavors of the Open Box,,, as well as the Manhattan. I like the Manhattan, it too is a good receiver. THE TRAXIS DBS-6000 GETS TWO THUMBS UP. So far the Traxis looks very good and I look forward to selling them. Presently I am selling the Traxis DBS - 3500 as well as the Manhattan as well as some MPEG2 only receivers.

Last edited:
Well, It worked great on 97.

However for some reason when I try to scan and watch the PBS feeds on 125 the thing goes crazy and needs to be rebooted and will not allow you to watch any thing.

I had a similar issue with mine.....

Hooked up the RCA and the HD channels on 125ºw were playing perfectly......

Swapped the TV and BANG all playing perfectly through HDMi

Got mine for $140 SHIPPED : )

Some TV's FREAK OUT when they get a REAL 1st generation HD picture

I had a similar issue with mine.....

Hooked up the RCA and the HD channels on 125ºw were playing perfectly......

Swapped the TV and BANG all playing perfectly through HDMi

Got mine for $140 SHIPPED : )

Some TV's FREAK OUT when they get a REAL 1st generation HD picture

What tv model is working? And which model did not?

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)