Deal on RG6 at Parts Express

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Inno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2006
NW Ontario, Canada
Parts Express is clearing out some of their Dayton RG-6 cable in different lengths. It is the dual RG6 which makes for easier cable runs to the dish farm. It is not quad shield but for most of us I'm sure it will work fine.
Here's the link
Parts Express: Featured Categories

I wasn't sure if I could post it in the main FTA area, perhaps a mod can move it there if appropriate.
:up

Wow, that is a pretty good deal. Could use a new spool for my tailgate setup.

super sweet deal!!! i need to do an install next month and this is what i was looking for!

The only problem I can see is that it's copper clad, not all copper. Personally, I use all copper cable.
:)

I've used both with no issues........if it were life and death, I'd go with the solid, but for a hobby, I'll just use the clad.......can't beat the price.

Why did you move it to FTA? RG6 is for everything video related and can actually be used for networking too.

Networking? Please explain.

Regarding the deal...

Shipping is a much better deal if you spend $100 or more...

Compared to eBay, their stuff looks good too.

Is Perfect Vision brand good or junk?

How about Vextra?

Last edited:
I deal with Parts Express allot. I bought last month 250 feet of RG6 for$12.00 that was a smoking deal. :D

I replaced 2 subwoofers with Part express subs in powered setup, work as good as new...

I've gotten their re-cone / foam surround kit and redid a couple of Cerwin Vega woofers for a client, worked out fantastic. I've dealt with them for over 15 years, no regrets. :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)