Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Get rid of many of these ads when you become a member of SatelliteGuys Today! Membership is fast and FREE! CLICK HERE to sign up now!

Delete PTAT Recording

Discussion in 'The Hopper Zone' started by jwill, May 17, 2012.

1. jwill

jwill Thread Starter Member

The PDF Hooper manual states:

It's probably right in front of me but I can't find a delete option (only a save option.) If I can delete things I'm not interested in, it will make it a lot easier to find what I am interested in.

Jim

Advertisements Register Today!

Reigster at SatelliteGuys
  2. n0qcu

n0qcu Supporting Founder Supporting Founder

Looks like ANOTHER error in the manual.

3. patmurphey

patmurphey Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member

The manual is not a finished "official" product. That caveat was noted in the "manual" thread by Scott.

4. MortiseMaker

MortiseMaker Member

I would love to be able to delete PTAT items as well. I find it VERY difficult to determine exactly which items I have seen. The only thing I have come up with so far is that when you cursor over an item, if the message is "press > to resume", instead of "press > to watch", then you probably have seen it. Of course, this doesn't work for those items that you have only partially viewed and need to get back to at some point.

Personally, I would like to be able to "hide" some items "permanently".

5. smokey982

smokey982 Active SatelliteGuys Member Pub Member / Supporter

I've found the best option is to save the series of all the PTAT shows I watch. Or create series timers from the guide for new episodes. That way every show I want to watch automatically appears in "my recordings". I don't have to worry about the show disappearing after the 8 day period if I still haven't watched it. And after I do watch it I can delete it from my recordings. By doing this I rarely ever have to look at the PTAT folder and it avoids the clutter.