Delete PTAT Recording

Discussion in 'The Hopper Zone' started by jwill, May 17, 2012.

1. jwill

jwill Thread Starter Member

The PDF Hooper manual states:

It's probably right in front of me but I can't find a delete option (only a save option.) If I can delete things I'm not interested in, it will make it a lot easier to find what I am interested in.

Jim

Advertisements Register Today!

Reigster at SatelliteGuys
  2. n0qcu

n0qcu Supporting Founder Supporting Founder

Looks like ANOTHER error in the manual.
  3. patmurphey

patmurphey Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member

The manual is not a finished "official" product. That caveat was noted in the "manual" thread by Scott.
  4. MortiseMaker

MortiseMaker Member

I would love to be able to delete PTAT items as well. I find it VERY difficult to determine exactly which items I have seen. The only thing I have come up with so far is that when you cursor over an item, if the message is "press > to resume", instead of "press > to watch", then you probably have seen it. Of course, this doesn't work for those items that you have only partially viewed and need to get back to at some point.

Personally, I would like to be able to "hide" some items "permanently".
  5. smokey982

smokey982 Active SatelliteGuys Member Pub Member / Supporter

I've found the best option is to save the series of all the PTAT shows I watch. Or create series timers from the guide for new episodes. That way every show I want to watch automatically appears in "my recordings". I don't have to worry about the show disappearing after the 8 day period if I still haven't watched it. And after I do watch it I can delete it from my recordings. By doing this I rarely ever have to look at the PTAT folder and it avoids the clutter.