Did any play the Guitar Hero III demo yet?

I have Rock Band on Pre Order from Amazon, I can't wait for that to ship. :)

Same here. I wasn't going to pre-order, but it looks like Rock Band is going to be in high demand during the holiday season.

Same here. I wasn't going to pre-order, but it looks like Rock Band is going to be in high demand during the holiday season.

Ya, Rock Band is one of the few titles of the year that due to the bundle I can understand pre-ordering. Otherwise, the few incentives aside that are sometimes provided, I am not sure I get the point of pre-ordering.

Ya, Rock Band is one of the few titles of the year that due to the bundle I can understand pre-ordering. Otherwise, the few incentives aside that are sometimes provided, I am not sure I get the point of pre-ordering.

Exactly. The only reason I pre-ordered GH3 from Red Octane was the free stuff. ( keychain, t-shirt, faceplate, dual guitar bag ) As far as Rock Band, my days of standing in line for anything are over :rolleyes: I have a feeling this will be hard to get come 11/20, if you don't pre-order.

Anyone with GHIII for the PS3 have problems getting the guitar controller to get assinged a controller number? The receiver dongle for me just blinks and the guitar looks like it never gets assigned a number, the LEDs just blink for awhile then go out and it doesn't do anything.

I have the 360 version, so I can't help you. But I've read about the PS3 issues. Check out the GH forums. You may find some help there. 360 Les Paul has it's own share of issue with the detachable neck. Luckily, mine's been working great.

Show on Gameplay HD

If I go to Best Buy, how can I tell which systems have the new Falcon chip?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts