DIRECTV Announces New HD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think both of them took a complaint pill today :D

We need to find that CHILL pill:D

Be happy with the new HD, and look for the next wave.

Me, I am happy, and am simply waiting for the HD for the rest of you guys. Personally, I am set.:up

If I read the Direct vs Dish thing right they are adding quite a few more DirecTV Cinema Channels this summer "27 (36†) DIRECTV Cinema™ HD" -- the "†" meaning coming this summer. Not that I ever watch or care about DirecTV Cinema.

That and the new locals are where a lot of the HD capacity is going. Not that I'm complaining about locals or my sports regionals, CSNBA and CSNCA which will be going HD this summer, but I hope this is not all there is from D12. We've already waited 1.5 years with few HD adds.

I'm with those who want us to catch up to Dish on HD nationals like BBC America.

For today however, I'm really happy about the 5 new HD channels I got.

I think both of them took a complaint pill today :D

red_blue_pill.jpg

I sure hope it ends this summer... I want my ESPNU Games in HD!!!!!

Can you also believe that the wiki for it already has it saying DirecTV got it May 19th 2010 for HD?!? talk about keeping updated fast!!

Anybody can update wiki.

Hopefully Travel channel has stuff in HD later in the day, what they have on now fills the screen but is definitely not HD... (infomercials) ...

I think Anthony Bourdain's: No Reservations is in HD. That is probably my most favorite show on TV right now. Sooo glad Travel went HD!

Sooo glad Travel went HD!

Travel Channel didn't go HD. DirecTV began carrying the HD feed, which Dish and others have had for a few years. You may have meant that, but I wanted to clear it up for those that might not know.

Bring on the HD premiums DirecTV!

Travel Channel didn't go HD. DirecTV began carrying the HD feed, which Dish and others have had for a few years. You may have meant that, but I wanted to clear it up for those that might not know.

Bring on the HD premiums DirecTV!

You know what I meant. I could care less if other providers had it before. This isn't a contest. All I'm happy about is getting to see the programing in HD now as I'm a DirecTV sub.

ESPNU and WGN are the 2 additions that I wanted the most. It is much easier on the eyes watching HD while wearing beer goggles. Thank You DTV.

Hey Hemi,
Was it showing HD at 7:15 this morning when the infomercials were on ?

I highly doubt it.

you're concerned with infomercials not being in HD Jim?

No Rey,
you completely missed my point....

Hemi said there was HD on all day, and there was, the only time I had yesterday to look at it, was at 7:15 am, just happened to be when the infomercials were on and I pointed out that there was no HD on at 7 am is all.

No Rey,
you completely missed my point....

Hemi said there was HD on all day, and there was, the only time I had yesterday to look at it, was at 7:15 am, just happened to be when the infomercials were on and I pointed out that there was no HD on at 7 am is all.
33-picard-headesk.jpg
:D:D:p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)