DIRECTV Announces New HD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just renewed the HD Extra Pack free for 3 months . I sure wouldn't mind Direct putting a few more channels in there.:)

I just renewed the HD Extra Pack free for 3 months . I sure wouldn't mind Direct putting a few more channels in there.:)

Tigerfan, do you need to cancel it first and then renew it? I can't remember when I added it for free but I know the 3 months are up soon. Oh no, I said that dang word again. :)

Right now I switched again my packs.

I had Choice Extra with Cinemax, Starz ,Showtime and Sports pack.

But I decided to Accept the HBO cinemax 2 for 1 and I upped to Choice Ultimate so I could still get Encore.

But now I see they are offering another 2 for 1 on Starz and Showtime for $8. So anymore it seems really Easy to get a Discount on D* premiums.

Tigerfan, do you need to cancel it first and then renew it? I can't remember when I added it for free but I know the 3 months are up soon. Oh no, I said that dang word again. :)

I drop it, then call in about a question, and get offered it again. I've not paid for it yet, and that's since Jan.

Right now
$68.99 Choice Ultimate
$34 for Sports,HBO,Cinemax
$15 for HD and Extra pack
$7 DVR
$15 4 rooms
Total $139.99

Now my Discounts
$-5 HD extra 2 of 3
$-11 HBO/Cinemax 1 of 3
$-10 Sports 3 of 6

Total $113.99
Now the Dredded NFL ST
$63.99

$177.98

I'm happy! Even without the Discounts.

RandallA said:

I removed mine online then called (5 minutes later) to remove my Starz and Showtime free for 3 months promo. I asked if they had a promo for the HD Extra Pack and she gave me 3 months for free.
I think others have cancelled online and renewed online.

I have popped it on, but it's usually in complete boredom. Now that I'm trying Premier, it prob has zero value to me. Even if they add Epix and SMC, I'd have to find that new releases were starting to go to either of them to want to pay for it.

Hemi 6.1 said:
Yep, I'm on round 2 :)

I'm also on my Second 2 for 1 from HBO and Cinemax, and about to get a 2 for 1 on Starz and Showtime since the offer is good till December 30. Just in time for my HBO promo to run out.

Yea. They offered me the Showtime or Starz for $7 but outside of watching Dexter never watched them much.

Any additions to HD Extra will be nice for me. I have had HD Extra since I started in Oct. 2008. I watch more HD Net for Sunday Concert Days and Palladia.

I would like to see some other Channels first. I just wonder if they add Epix and Sony or other Movie Channels to the HD Pack if it will erode from Premiere package or movie channel subscribers.

and you believed a CSR? :) They're always the last ones to know anything.
It was Tech Support.
Not like thats much better.:eek:

I also was told if I want the HR 24, To got to Best Buy, because the Intallers are saving the 24's for Swm installs only.
They are being told not to use them for other installs if possible.

But we all kind of figured that already.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Parental (Channel) Blocks.

p121 power inserter question from newbie.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)