Directv HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

eandras

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 11, 2007
I am new to High Definition but not Directv (been with Directv since the begining) and have a few questions. I am scheduled for an upgrade to HD on February 19,2007 after being rescheduled from February 4, 2007. That is a different story. I ordered the H20 HD Receiver no DVR Have no need at this point with the OTA HD Antenna . Currently I have sd receivers that is set up on Satelite 101. My question is I see the 110 and 119 satellite signal meter on the box and was wondering if I switch it to the setting for that and can get high 90 signals would that mean my current line of sight to the satellite would be a clear path to those satellites with the exeption of 103 and 99. Also is the slimline mast the same as the first generation mast or will they change that out and locate the dish in the same location.

Thanks in advance.

Ed Andrascik :cool:

Ed, if you have a High signal on 101, then you should* be good for 103, and 99 but I cant say for 100% sure as you never know till looking at the location, also the slimline will not fit on the mast for the 1lnb or 3 lnb, so they will have to relocate.

Ed, if you have a High signal on 101, then you should* be good for 103, and 99 but I cant say for 100% sure as you never know till looking at the location, also the slimline will not fit on the mast for the 1lnb or 3 lnb, so they will have to relocate.

Ed,
They may have to relocate, not sure till they get there (LOS) issue, if its clear then they won't have to relocate, that said, when they put up the lnb set up they WILL change the post for sure as it is 1 5/8 th and the new one needs to be 2".

Jimbo

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know what ota HD antenna that Directv supplies.

Ed Andrascik

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts