Directv unsatisfactory

Forman12

Original poster
Mar 28, 2022
Bogue Chitto Ms. 39629
I became disabled and suspended my service because of their high prices. I spoke to a representative and they told me after I paid my bill I would not be charged for 6 months. I paid my bill and I have never been late on any bill with them but they charged me another bill. Taking advantage of the disabled should be a crime. I will NEVER use any AT&T service again if they treat people this way.

I became disabled and suspended my service because of their high prices. I spoke to a representative and they told me after I paid my bill I would not be charged for 6 months. I paid my bill and I have never been late on any bill with them but they charged me another bill. Taking advantage of the disabled should be a crime. I will NEVER use any AT&T service again if they treat people this way.
Well I have been disabled for over 15 years...I dont understand for any reason they would give you free service for 6 months? Something doesn't add up?....Not many people give a rats ass about me or my service dog!...and never have gotten any discounts other than a free lifetime National Parks pass....

Well I have been disabled for over 15 years...I dont understand for any reason they would give you free service for 6 months? Something doesn't add up?....Not many people give a rats ass about me or my service dog!...and never have gotten any discounts other than a free lifetime National Parks pass....
He is not saying that, he is saying he put his account on hold for 6 months and they billed him for another month after that date.

:welcome to Satelliteguys!
Have you contacted them regarding the incorrect billing?

What part of suspend did you not understand? I'm not getting free service. I SUSPENDED my service meaning cut my service off. SUSPEND

What part of suspend did you not understand? I'm not getting free service. I SUSPENDED my service meaning cut my service off. SUSPEND
First I miss understood....my apology....had you read all the comments you may have seen that?....Second if you are under contract you still will have to fulfill the rest of the contract that is suspended....Prices go up, never down with pay tv.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Jimbo and raoul5788
You suspended service for 6 months, they basically turned you off for 6 months ..
When month 7 started, they billed you for the next month ... as they should ... you still have to finish your Contract (however many more months you have). Your suspension just pushed that contract date back by 6 months.