Dish 50.0 (Voice remote)

Didn't see joey on there so i'm guessing touch and voice will be a no but we shall see.
It does mention Joey's:

ENHANCE THE HOPPER EXPERIENCE with the Hopper Remote with Voice, the innovative touchpad remote control with voice recognition that provides the most user-friendly experience with Hopper® and Joey® receivers.

Two shots of the lighted buttons. When you press the [123] button the touch pad lights up with a number pad (Along with an on-screen number pad). When the back light key (located next to a shortcut button and the microphone button) is pressed, all buttons light up.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    603.2 KB · Views: 493
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    628.7 KB · Views: 620
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    484.5 KB · Views: 488
Two shots of the lighted buttons. When you press the [123] button the touch pad lights up with a number pad (Along with an on-screen number pad). When the back light key (located next to a shortcut button and the microphone button) is pressed, all buttons light up.
What is #3?

I will impair it from the hopper and pair it to the 4K Joey later tonight and see what's up.
I did finally see Joey on that sheet but I actually remember reading there was going to be a smaller remote for the Joey so i'm still interested and hearing how this works out.

I did finally see Joey on that sheet but I actually remember reading there was going to be a smaller remote for the Joey so i'm still interested and hearing how this works out.
Joey 2s are now configured to work with the new 52 remote. I think, because that sheet says so, that 50 voice and touch will work just fine on Joeys.

How did it work?
Sorry for the delay. Paired to 50.0 remote to the Joey 4K. It worked perfectly. I didn't find any problems at all. Voice worked great, touchpad worked great... I fu^%ing love this remote! The touchpad is a bit touchy and as I try to scroll, I sometimes have to swipe twice to get across the whole screen but all in all its a great remote.

Reactions: John Corn
Sorry for the delay. Paired to 50.0 remote to the Joey 4K. It worked perfectly. I didn't find any problems at all. Voice worked great, touchpad worked great... I fu^%ing love this remote! The touchpad is a bit touchy and as I try to scroll, I sometimes have to swipe twice to get across the whole screen but all in all its a great remote.
can't wait

Sweet...... now I need 2. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)