dish anywhere channel guide

vandovjv

Original poster
Feb 1, 2024
oregon
Does anyone know how to have the channel numbers show on the dish anywhere guide instead of just the channel name?

I think so. The channels are all listed by name alphabetically and I would like to see them listed by channel number just like the normal dish channel guide

Reactions: charlesrshell
Either your a new customer and your receivers haven't had time to populate the app or your not using hopper 2 or hopper 3 receivers..Your seeing the streaming channels only...Notice the little 2 green lines next to the channels..on the app if you go to streaming it shows the green lines..make sure your on (See All) at the top

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201_232529_DISH Anywhere.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_232529_DISH Anywhere.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 47
Either your a new customer and your receivers haven't had time to populate the app or your not using hopper 2 or hopper 3 receivers..Your seeing the streaming channels only...Notice the little 2 green lines next to the channels..on the app if you go to streaming it shows the green lines..make sure your on (See All) at the top

Thank you and others for the replies. You are correct. I do not have the hopper system and am using the 612 receiver. I did find out that the channel numbers including local channels appear if I select the shows option on the channel guide but then I see that this function is not supported with the 612 receiver. I'm ok with that and will just continue using it as is. Apparently I cannot get the local channels on the anywhere app unless I upgrade to the hopper system. I am reluctant to change because at almost 90 years old I often have problems with new stuff.

Thank you and others for the replies. You are correct. I do not have the hopper system and am using the 612 receiver. I did find out that the channel numbers including local channels appear if I select the shows option on the channel guide but then I see that this function is not supported with the 612 receiver. I'm ok with that and will just continue using it as is. Apparently I cannot get the local channels on the anywhere app unless I upgrade to the hopper system. I am reluctant to change because at almost 90 years old I often have problems with new stuff.
Right now they're swapping people over to our hopper3 for free and adding credits to where your bill stays the same as it is now for two years.