DISH Anywhere Transfer Removal

HipKat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 25, 2017
Pekin, IL
Beginning Wednesday, 11/01/23, DVR transfers will no longer be available on DISH Anywhere for customers.

Customers may see a message indicating that this feature will no longer be available for offline viewing.

DVR events will remain viewable on DISH Anywhere when the mobile device has an internet connection.

I used the transfer option many times to watch shows and movies when I was offline. I also enjoyed being able to quickly fast forward commercials. Dish disappoints me.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Beginning Wednesday, 11/01/23, DVR transfers will no longer be available on DISH Anywhere for customers.

Customers may see a message indicating that this feature will no longer be available for offline viewing.

DVR events will remain viewable on DISH Anywhere when the mobile device has an internet connection.
I guess there is no reason left to use Dish. This was a valuable feature. As a rural customer traveling to even more rural areas without internet or cellular this is just awful. They have lost several of my key channels and now this. I guess it's time to quit paying a lot of money for nothing.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I guess there is no reason left to use Dish. This was a valuable feature. As a rural customer traveling to even more rural areas without internet or cellular this is just awful. They have lost several of my key channels and now this. I guess it's time to quit paying a lot of money for nothing.
So let’s see, you signed on today to leave this message. Seeya real soon…. ;)