Dish help TSRIII talk....

Here's something I've been itching to know:

Where do I talk to when I call Dish's CSR's? How many centers are there? Where are they located? When I hear someone with a heavy Indian accent, are they in India?

Where do I talk to when I call Dish's CSR's? How many centers are there? Where are they located? When I hear someone with a heavy Indian accent, are they in India?

Also, if anyone knows who these phone numbers go to? CSR, Tech Support, etc.

800-333-3473
800-333-3474
888-284-7116

1. Depends on what time of day and what your call is about.
2. Several. CSRs don't have details on exactly how many. They typically know only of centers they work near or are told about.
3. Most are in the states, several are not. Specific locations aren't released to the public.
4. If you call Starbucks and hear someone with a heavy Indian accent, are they in India?

Littleton, Co.
Thorton, Co.
Pine Brook, NJ.
Tulsa, Ok.
Alvin, Tx.
El Paso, Tx.
Harlingen, Tx.
Christiansburg, Va.
Bluefield, WV.

These are the ones that are in the US. It isn't a secret. It is posted on the Echostar website.

yeah it isnt a big secret the others are libertad, orange, makati, iloilo, and hyderbad,india these are the rest of the foreign call centers your "india accents"

Also, Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Leon, all in Mexico. San Isidro in the Dominican Republic. And now, Las Vegas and Coeur D'Alene in the US (both of those are contractor sites, Teletech and SPI). I saw Alvin TX, on the list, it's been gone a while. Also no mention here of Hilliard, OH.

Asian offshore are Iloilo, Libertad, and Stream Mall of Asia. Think that is the total there. Orange isn't handling customer service calls, don't think they do anything for Dish any more.

(Edit...sorry, just realized how old this thread is...lots of change since then)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts