DISH Hopper Testers Needed

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Would like participating to give feedback to improve performance.

Current Dish subscriber with one Hopper/Joey.

Enjoy testing "NEW" as indicated in my other posts in the FTA section.

Thanks

I have been contacted by the DISH Hopper Interactive Team and they are seeking testers and an exciting upcoming interactive application for the DISH Hopper!

Being a Sports Fan is a big plus for this test!

PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY A DISH CUSTOMER AND HAVE A HOPPER SYSTEM INSTALLED.

If you are interested in help us test this application please reply to this thread. We will then randomly select members to participate in the test, unfortunately not everyone will be selected. So let know know below why you should be selected to help. :)

Once selected you will be given information how to access the app on your Hopper, as well as access to a special private forum here on SatelliteGuys to leave your feedback and interact with the DISH Interactive Team!

Thank you in advance for your interest!

I am in! 2H/3J here. I watch a lot of sports, and am also a IT professional, so use to troubleshooting and systematically reproducing and documenting problems.

Last edited:
I would love to participate in this too but i am soon going to upgrade to a hopper on aug 19 or 21st of this month.

Would love to get in on the testing. I watch a ton of all sports, and my son pretty much watches double what i watch in sports :D

Sports Fan with 2 Hoppers and a Joey. I would like to help out by testing.

I would be VERY interested to test this out! I like sports and I LOVE tinkering with the Hoppahs!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts