DISH Introduces Flex Pack

This question is not relevant to this conversation, but I got to ask without starting a new thread.

Has there been a thread or 2 disappear from the dish forum? Just wanting to make sure I'm not crazy.

Maybe it was moved to the war zone?
Maybe it was deleted and some Vacations were given.

Its not in the War Zone.

But back on topic ,
I wonder if Dish has any plans to add Nick East or even West to the flex pack?

This Show the Loud House, is keeping me from downgrading.
NFL network as well, except that can be worked around.

I was wondering are the Regional Sports Networks available if you just add on the Local Pack to your Flex Pack? I have three regional sports channels which I can receive if I can get them with the Local Pack added on.

I was wondering are the Regional Sports Networks available if you just add on the Local Pack to your Flex Pack? I have three regional sports channels which I can receive if I can get them with the Local Pack added on.
You would need the Regional Action Pack to get those channels.

Laila S. further clarified that the eAutopay credit automatically comes with Flex Pack, so you do not even have to ask for the credit.
Okay, here is the latest from Laila S. Now it turns out that the 24-month autopay credit I already accepted may prevent me from qualifying for the Renewal Offer to get the price lock, in spite of the fact that the 24-month autopay credit is part of the Renewal Offer. :mad:

Why would you ask for a 24 month agreement for autopay only and not just get the price freeze offer?

He didn't say he entered a 24-month agreement, just that he accepted a 24-month credit for autopay. What I don't understand is why he had to accept a credit at all, I thought it was reported that the autopay credit was automatic as long as you had the Flex Pack and Autopay.

He didn't say he entered a 24-month agreement, just that he accepted a 24-month credit for autopay. What I don't understand is why he had to accept a credit at all, I thought it was reported that the autopay credit was automatic as long as you had the Flex Pack and Autopay.

If he is not locked into a 24 month agreement, meaning he can end the autopay anytime I don't understand where the problem is. end it and get the 24 month autopay with price lock. You could be right but by his post it sounded to me like he was locked into a 24 month agreement otherwise - what's the problem?

Edit - Maybe it goes back to this I posted to him in a reply?
Read post #498 that i posted, and that DIRT liked. After your credits are over I believe you would either have the Flex package at $34.99 or be offered the two year deal for $29.99. It is possible there is some twist I do not know after running out of credits that allows you to continue with no contract at $29.99. But for almost everyone it appears you need to sign the two year deal as is said just above in post #543 by DIRT. I can't say there are no exceptions but certainly that is what most need to do.

Last edited:
If he is not locked into a 24 month agreement, meaning he can end the autopay anytime I don't understand where the problem is. end it and get the 24 month autopay with price lock. You could be right but by his post it sounded to me like he was locked into a 24 month agreement otherwise - what's the problem?
He claims he accepted the 24 month autopay credit.
Which in turn now prevents him from getting the 24 month Price lock.

Why would you ask for a 24 month agreement for autopay only and not just get the price freeze offer?
I asked for the Renewal Offer, including the price freeze. The Loyalty agent made it sound like they were signing me up for the Renewal Offer, but I never got the e-mail about it, and nothing showed up on my online account to allow me to accept the contract. Laila S. kept telling me that I did not get the Renewal Offer, and I did not qualify for it because of my existing credits. I have been going back and forth with her to try to find out if I will able to get the Renewal Offer after my previous credits expire, or if the Renewal Offer will expire before then.

As far as the autopay credit, that is confusing in and of itself. Because of the timing of when I signed up for Flex Pack, I did not get the first autopay credit (1 of 24) until after the bill was issued. Then, when the next month's bill was issued, I did not get the second autopay credit (2 of 24) so I had to call the Loyalty Department to get that corrected. While I was on the phone, I asked about the two-year price lock, and this time, the Loyalty agent insisted that I have the two-year price lock. I doubted that, so I contacted Laila S. for confirmation. Laila S. keeps insisting that I do not have the two-year price lock, and do not qualify for it. Finally, Laila S. gave me the phone number for the Office of the President, so I will call them to try to find out what is going on, and to get my account straightened out.

Reactions: flody1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts