Dish is getting FXX

FXX will be available in the America's Top 120+ and higher, Latino Dos/Max and Multi-Sport.

Wow. We joked about them maybe including it in multisport in a different thread since it was taking Fox Soccer's place. It looks like FXX will officially be the first multisport channel that has nothing to do with sports.

Wow. We joked about them maybe including it in multisport in a different thread since it was taking Fox Soccer's place. It looks like FXX will officially be the first multisport channel that has nothing to do with sports.

The channels are remaining in their current packages since they were just rebranded.

Still under old contract, therefore same stipulations apply. Upon new contract with Fox I'm sure they will move them accordingly.

Understood. It just makes no sense that FOX changes an "All Sports" channel to a "No Sports" channel and somehow it is still tied to sports tier packages. Then again, I guess "Sports Night" and "The League" are sports related.

Still under old contract, therefore same stipulations apply. Upon new contract with Fox I'm sure they will move them accordingly.

This is the part that confuses me I thought FOX said that if any provider wanted to carry FS1/2 and FXX that they would have to negotiate a new contract and for the ones not willing renegotiate they had a 24 hour loop of old programming from Speed/Fox Soccer/Fuel to air.

This is the part that confuses me I thought FOX said that if any provider wanted to carry FS1/2 and FXX that they would have to negotiate a new contract and for the ones not willing renegotiate they had a 24 hour loop of old programming from Speed/Fox Soccer/Fuel to air.

They backed off on that when all the biggest providers still hadn't signed on a couple days before launch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Very cool, looked at the upcoming shows, they are showing sports night! Was a very underrated show back then!

Going to set some timers

Cool now I can set my timers for Always Sunny and The League. I haven't had a chance to check what else they are showing in the guide yet.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I think I will re-watch Rescue me . It starts over from #1 and I missed much of the first 3- 5 seasons and would like to see what I missed.