Dish Is now showing TBS HD!

Thats definatly good news, What I dont understand is why we had to go through this in the first place. Why wasnt deal dont before the playoffs started. Dish should of known by now that they would have had this type of demand for the channel with the playoffs.

Yeah good to hear Scott but Dish will be fine heck the more National Networks get their HD Version of their channel up the more TV Providers will carry them when they can. We all must wait on the Network to get their HD version of their channel up 1st. But after that then we will get them at some point time. Heck just think in next year or so we might be able to say bye bye SD hello HD and it will be nice to be to one format again all HD. :)

I am actually sitting in Fenway Park waiting for tonight big game to start.

Dice K just came out and is doing warm ups in front of me.

BTW I am hearing a rumor that SatelliteGuys had a lot to do with its early launch. I will explain later, but we may have goaliebob to thank. :)

Right in time for a gamer that appears to be influenced by mosquitoes.

Thats definatly good news, What I dont understand is why we had to go through this in the first place. Why wasnt deal dont before the playoffs started. Dish should of known by now that they would have had this type of demand for the channel with the playoffs.

Hey goaliebob. Scott said that you just might be resposnible for tbs hd on dish. Do you think you might can use your magic and get 5 or 6 more hd channels next week??:) By the way. Have you decided if you are going to stay or go with direct? Just curious. I am still giving dish two more months just to see what they will do.

Last edited:
I just can not believe that I will be watching the Red Sox in HD on E*. The moons must be aligned.

I am actually sitting in Fenway Park waiting for tonight big game to start.

Dice K just came out and is doing warm ups in front of me.

BTW I am hearing a rumor that SatelliteGuys had a lot to do with its early launch. I will explain later, but we may have goaliebob to thank. :)

WoW! I actually made a diffrence.. :) I would like to hear more on this one... Allthough im still going and getting Directv. Pending consumer education time at best buy :)

I think dish needs me in there programming Department. I could lay the smack down on a few programmers :)

I can't believe how many bugs there are ! :eek:

Is it always like that in Cleveland in October ??

no in july august yes, but not in oct! that is disgusting! and i am sure when the yankees lose in the ninth here they will blame it on the bugs ( I really hope I dont have to eat these words!)\

by the way going to the bottom, A-Rod just struck out!!! oh and THANK YOU DISH for TBS HD.

remember everyone our stadium is RIGHT next to the lake, so its going to be pretty bad, just imagine water (a bugs breeding ground) and really bright lights YIKES!

Installers took old LNB

Nbc Hd?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)