Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH NETWORK NOW OFFERS ACCESS TO ONLINE NETWORK SPEED2™

SPEED2 DELIVERS INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SPORTS COVERAGE NOT SEEN ON TV

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – July 12, 2011 – DISH Network L.L.C., a subsidiary of DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced that its customers who subscribe to the TV network SPEED now have access to SPEED2, a distinctive new online television network.

DISH Network customers who subscribe to SPEED automatically have access to the online channel by simply using their DISH Network login information at Home - SPEED2.

“DISH Network is thrilled to give racing fans access to SPEED2, a unique network that features some of the world’s most coveted motorsport events – all online,” said Dave Shull, senior vice president of Programming for DISH Network. “SPEED2 represents a continuation of our TV Everywhere strategy that includes DishOnline.com, which allows DISH Network customers to watch their favorite content anytime and anywhere.”

“SPEED2 is a groundbreaking service,” said Mike Biard, Executive Vice President of Fox Networks Affiliate Sales and Marketing. “SPEED2 is the perfect companion to SPEED, and working with DISH Network, we’re pleased to make it available to their subscribers as a complement to their traditional video packages that include SPEED.”

SPEED2 delivers original content not seen on the SPEED Network as well as a library of enthusiast titles not on the network. Currently featuring race coverage from more than 30 different international motor sports series, SPEED2 offers live or same-day coverage of AMA Supersport, the Blancpain Endurance Series, the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, German Touring Car (DTM), FIA GT1 World Championship, FIA GT3 European Championship and the GP3 Series.

SPEED2 provides both standard and high definition content and carries an extensive programming library from SPEED’s 15 years on the air, including the popular series American Muscle Car, Behind the Headlights, Back in the Day and Victory by Design.

Racing series currently available live or on-demand on SPEED2 (subject to change):

AMA Supersport
ANDRA
Australian V8 UTE’s
Auto GP
Bike Road Racing Series
Blancpain Endurance Series
British Motocross Championship
British Rally Championship
British Touring Car Championship
Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge
DTM
European Touring Car Championship
European Truck Racing Championship
Ferrari Challenge
FIA Formula 2 Championship
FIA GT1 World Championship
FIA GT3 European Championship
FIA World Touring Car Championship
Formula 3 Euroseries
GP2 Series
GP3 Series
Intercontinental Rally Championship
Superstars Series
Superstars GT Sprint Series
Maserati Trofeo
Mini Challenge
Monster Energy Supercross Lites
Monster Energy Supercross Special
Nissan GT Academy
Porsche Super Cup

The SPEED channel is available to DISH Network customers who subscribe to America’s Top 200 or above. For more information, visit www.dish.com.

Gee, isn't that great Speed channel is finally going to offer all the content they use to have before FOX networks bought Speedvision and rebranded it Speed or as I call it the 20 hour a day Nascar channel.

John

No Kidding, Nasc&ap is more of a soap Opera, or like professional wrestling.

Speed needs to bring back the Offshore Power Boat Racing and alot of the Boating shows it had on. I really miss Speedvision. Fox Networks ruined Speed.

John

I like speed, but can we watch Speed2 through our VIP receivers? I have an internet connection to it and I'd rather watch it on their as opposed to trying to watch it on my laptop or etc...

Star trek Marathon on EPIX1 this sat......

21.0 on a 922?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)