Recovering My Dish Network Equipment Schematic wise

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Edwin95

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 17, 2019
Los Angeles
If I only know the receiver, switch, and lnb the technician used and having pcb board of the receiver, switch, and lnb. The receiver pcb board I currently have is closely matching the 3 serial numbers of the 3 receivers I used to have. But the two technicians is not sbca or nec certified. Will it interfere recovering my dish network equipment schematic wise even though there was so signal issue. I also got shocked badly by a connected rg6 connector connected to rg6 coupler without signal interference. I partially know the diagram of the installation. I want to recover my old dish Network Equipment schematic wise and verifying the details if it is correct no matter what the two installers have done in the installation other than what I just said.

• Wow
Reactions: renegade734
I went back and read all your old post. It's the sane thing for past two years and gotten nowhere. Because everything that was done in 2002 is no longer relevant.

If you are getting shocked, you have an electrical issue somewhere. Either a grounding issue or a cable connector is making contact with a damaged power wire somewhere in a wall or something. I've seen it happen. Installer drilled hole and without realizing it, nicked an electrical line and then installed a wall plate and the connector inside the wall was making contact with the exposed wire. However even if it was caused by dish, they are never going to fix anything from 22 years ago. You either need to call an electrician or pull all the cable out and have it reinstalled. But the names of techs or receiver model numbers or serial numbers will get you nowhere. And sbca and NEC certs are not required to be a tech. I've optionally done scbca myself but it expires and there's zero reason to renew.

At the end of the day, nobody here can help you with the absurd requests you've been making. Not being rude at all just telling you the truth. You're chasing the wrong things here. Sorry for the bad news but just trying to help you not waste time and effort here when it's of no help to your issues. It's time to let it go.

Edwin95 what are you trying to accomplish here? Maybe if we know the motivation we can help.

The receiver sends 24v up to the LNB, yes it can shock you but not enough to hurt you just enough to be annoying. If you have a powered switch like an old SW64, the amperage it sends up is even higher.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Edwin95 what are you trying to accomplish here? Maybe if we know the motivation we can help.

The receiver sends 24v up to the LNB, yes it can shock you but not enough to hurt you just enough to be annoying. If you have a powered switch like an old SW64, the amperage it sends up is even higher.
I need help verifying for recovering my old dish network equipment schematicly I used to have back in August 30 2002. I would like to reveal the two Dish Network technician names that came to my home for the installation at that time to find out if they are sbca or not because they worked for a franchise dish network retailer. It's to find out if that will interfere for recovering my old dish network equipment schematicly. I hope I don't need their names because it's impossible right now not even the fbi can have this information. The reason why I want to recover my old dish network equipment schematicly is because I got shocked very badly when touching the connected rg6 connector connected to a rg6 coupler without signal interference. That made me curious because that old Dish Network cable tv accessory equipment can have more durability and has thieve protection. The satellite tv accessories used today don't contain higher voltages meaning it won't have a long durability and anyone can disconnect the equipment. I have files that I need help to verify for recovering my Dish Network cable TV equipment schematicly. The files are to large to send though.

Last edited:
If you are getting shocked, you have an electrical issue somewhere. Either a grounding issue or a cable connector is making contact with a damaged power wire somewhere in a wall or something.
I believe this to be a prank of some type, he has started multiple threads about this subject for 2 years now, here is my original response to him-
What is the difference on f81 connector between receiver and switch and rg6 cable between switch and lnb. I got shocked by rg6 that's connected to an f81 connector and receiver and my girlfriend told me if I'm okay and I said yes laughing and I regret not keeping those two connected wires because it was the funniest moment I ever had all I have left is the rg6 wire that's between lnb and switch.
You seem to get shocked a lot-
I have a dish Network digital home plan agreement pdf from August 30 2002 there was a contact name Glenn Vastine but the business went dissolved in 2004 and I am struggling to find the technician name that came to my home theres a claim ID number don't know if that's the technician ID number. I need the installer name because the installer put three f81 connectors on the floor against the wall near drilled holes. These f81 connectors almost electrocute me when painting the walls and they suppose to have low voltage I need to find what f81 they used so that I can sue who manufacturer these f81 connectors.

So you have gone from almost being electrocuted and wanting to sue to laughing about it weeks later?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Status
Please reply by conversation.