DISH PASS RECORDS HBO LATINO FIRST

SBD

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
Hello,

I have set up Dish Pass for an HBO program. The problem is that it always records the program from HBO Latino instead of the regular HBO which is on at the same time but in English.
\
Is there a way to change or fix this?? I can't seem to find it for some reason.

Thanks

I've experienced the same problem. I locked out HBO Latino using the Channel Locks feature and problem solved! I assume you have no need for HBO Latino and wouldn't miss it being lock out.

If you don't know, many of us use the Channel Locks feature to prevent the Standard Definition channels that have HD equivalents from showing up on and cluttering our EPG display.

Here's three different options.

You could set the Dishpass to only record channel 300.
You could lock and hide HBO Latino.
You could use a regular timer instead of Dishpass.

It will usually choose the lower numbered channel at the same time.

Annoying with Retro/Indie/Epix... when we do not know the permanent assignment but I'm assuming it is in the 380s and not the 290s. Would like to get rid of high numbers too (>9400) but locking them out requires password on old recordings made before the current map down. 1 channel should be 1 number, not 2 or more. Dish Pass can be a mess.

It may depend on from which satellite receiver gets it. So disconnecting "unused" LNBs may help.
-Ken

Hello,

I have set up Dish Pass for an HBO program. The problem is that it always records the program from HBO Latino instead of the regular HBO which is on at the same time but in English.
\
Is there a way to change or fix this?? I can't seem to find it for some reason.

Thanks

Press 1 for English :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)