Dishanywhere displaying 4:3 cropped, not widescreen

Pinchhitter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
Sacramento, CA
I have tried stream Dishanywhere from my 922 to multiple computers, both desktop and laptop, and I cannot get my dishanywhere to display as widescreen. Everything is 4:3 and cropped. This started happening about 2 weeks ago. I cannot figure how to change the settings. Anyone else experience this?:confused:

Last edited:
I just tried and the image was cropped while trying it out with Chrome. I then changed channels and the next channel, HBO 300, was in wide screen. So i went back to the channel i was previously on and it was back to widescreen. I have a Hopper not a 922 but you might go to another channel and back to see if that works?

... good luck finding someone who knows anything about the 922. In some groups just saying 922 is frowned upon...

I have tried stream Dishanywhere from my 922 to multiple computers, both desktop and laptop, and I cannot get my dishanywhere to display as widescreen. Everything is 4:3 and cropped. This started happening about 2 weeks ago. I cannot figure how to change the settings. Anyone else experience this?:confused:

Been like this for months even dirt realy hasent given a hoot about it....Not sure why....Ive been using my Android tablet to stream for this reason....When it comes so Slinging they are way to slow to fix problems..

I have done all that you have suggested, setting the tuners to normal and selecting HD rather than auto in the browser. Doesn't make a difference.

Its dish! Untill they fix it were screwed.....Like I said the same setup works on all my Android devices.... Hello dirt care to jump in or send a report?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)